BLUE

Portland, Oregon · View map

About BLUE

Katherine, the creator of floral design studio BLUE, services the Portland, Oregon area and beyond. She captures your personality, style, and spirit and turns it into botanical art. She brings your wedding vision to life. BLUE strives to reduce its carbon footprint by creating a sustainable business through recycling, composting, and sourcing locally. Katherine prides her company on sustainability, inclusiveness, and creativity.

She uses her 18 years of experience and the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest to customize your botanical needs. BLUE was birthed in love and honors all religions, identities, and ethnicities.

Areas Covered

Katherine draws inspiration from her environment and has a traveler’s spirit. BLUE is based in Portland, Oregon but can travel to other areas places, near or far.

14 Reviews for BLUE

14 BLUE Reviews

M
Mardi Minogue

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing wedding Artist

Katherine's vision, design, and complete understanding of her clients dream is truly a gift. She genuinely captured what was most important to my Nephews and created a magical dream come true wedding ... Read more for them. She is not only the most talented floral artist, but also one of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and working with. Anyone would be incredibly lucky to have her make their dream a reality and I am so grateful that she created a Chuppah/Mandap, table arrangements, garlands, rose petal path, tent lighting, (and the list goes on) wedding for my Nephews

Kevin
Kevin England-Holt

Married on 07/27/2019

Incredible floral

One of my favorite aspects of our wedding--and one that we got the most comments on--was the floral. Katherine at BLUE is visionary and she was my favorite vendor to work with! Katherine encouraged us ... Read more encouraged us to think big when it came to floral (despite neither of us really being floral people!). She asked about what we liked and didn't like between flowers and colors. In understanding the venue and layout, she imagined what the floral design could be. To see it come to life...I was speechless. There was so much thought and detail put into all of it. She is incredible!

elisehandler
Kenzie

Married on 05/11/2019

The best in town

Katherine and her team continuously go above and beyond. I met with Katherine for a consultation where I felt listened to and heard. We brainstormed various ideas and she provided plenty of creative ... Read more recommendations and solutions. She was easy to communicate with and had an easy booking process. Fast forward to my wedding day and she blew both myself and all of my guests away. Not only was her work incredibly stunning but she went above and beyond all I could have ever envisioned and produced an entirely eco friendly, zero waste wedding. She elevated the entire experience for my guests and impressed me beyond words. I am so grateful to have met Katherine and highly recommend anybody looking for a true professional.