Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc

Hooksett, NH · View map · Visit website

About Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc., is a professional and experienced wedding DJ company in Hooksett, New Hampshire. Owner and DJ Tom McFall brings passion, top-quality equipment, and decades of experience to each and every event.

"Every wedding has unique needs. Each couple has specific tastes and desires as to what will make their day perfect. Through consultations and attentive listening, I'm able to help my clients make their dreams realities." -DJ Tom McFall

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc. takes pride in the the work they do and the event services they offer. These event services can include:

• Emcee Services
  • One Million Dollar Liability insurance
  • One Event Per Day
  • Do-not-play list
  • Free Personal Online Planner
  • Unlimited Music Library
  • Unlimited Consultations

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc., can provide the following additional DJ equipment:

• Large Flat Screen HD Televison
  • Wireless Microphones
  • Uplighting
  • Dance Lighting
  • Sound/PA system
  • Complete Ceremony Services W/ Wireless Miking of Officiant

Areas Covered
Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc. understands that everyone has their own taste for music, and DJ Tom McFall is here to make sure your wedding day features all of your favorites. The music genres couples have to choose from include:

• Christian

Featured
Britney

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing, highly recommend

Tom was amazing! He really added to our perfect day! Songs were fun and our guests loved dancing the night away! Tom is so professional and kind, definitely the type of DJ you want at your wedding.I ... Read more would highly recommend to anyone!!!

K
Kristin Walsh

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great DJ and Fun Dancing!

Tom was a pleasure to work with and was always quick to respond. During our wedding the dance floor was packed the entire time with fun songs! He was professional and I would recommend him! Read more Tom was a pleasure to work with and was always quick to respond. During our wedding the dance floor was packed the entire time with fun songs! He was professional and I would recommend him!

K
Kristen

Married on 07/13/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Tom was such a great DJ and had our guests dancing well into the night! He was quick in responding to any questions and concerns during our planning process and was a massive asset in helping us think ... Read more about details we may have otherwise missed, such as introductions and how to schedule dinner/cake cutting. He was a true professional that was focused on my husband and I having a great time and getting our guests moving and having fun! He was very flexible and ready to let his talent reading the room shine, and not self-promoting during our event. He was by far the most reasonably priced option I found and provided far more assistance in planning that I could have ever expected when we initially booked him! Tom made our day unforgettable.