Blue Ridge Event Production

Charlottesville, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Blue Ridge Event Production

Blue Ridge Event Production is a full service production company located in Central Virginia with offices in Charlottesville and Richmond. One of a kind designs and flawless execution are trademarks of any Blue Ridge wedding. We understand that your wedding should be as unique as you, and our team creates a custom package proposal based on your style, budget and vision.

With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, Blue Ridge Event Production can outfit weddings from the very simple to those requiring full-scale, spectacular technical coordination and event management.

Services

To give you the piece of mind that every detail of your wedding is taken care of with the highest attention to detail, the following services are provided:

Planning

• Ceremony Audio
  • Livestream Services
  • Rehearsal Dinner Video

Areas Covered

Blue Ridge Event Production proudly assists couples throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, but also enjoys travelling for destination events far and wide.

85 Reviews for Blue Ridge Event Production

85 Blue Ridge Event Production Reviews

K
Featured
kristin

Married on 11/29/2014

Blue Ridge was especially wonderful with helping me pick out and pinpoint the perfect type of lighting for my event. I went back and forth a few times wonder what type of lighting would work and they ... Read more presented me with pros and cons and different payment options and even provided me with pictures of the lighting that had done in the same venue I used for my wedding so I could see examples of how exactly the particular lights would work. I was extremely happy with the work they did and cost of the lighting for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better lighting company. They truly went above and beyond to make our special day perfect.

Morgan and Tommy
Morgan

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful work!!

Blue ridge did such a beautiful job on our wedding! We already loved our venue but wanted to add a touch more. Blue ridge's rustic chandeliers were exactly what it needed. They tied the whole room ... Read more together! We couldn't be happier with their work!!

Candice
Candice

Married on 11/04/2018

Logan Powell is simply the best

If you are reading this and are looking for a wedding planner, look no further! Logan Powell is simply the best! From the moment we had our first session with Logan, we knew our wedding was going to ... Read more to be an awesome event. What was immediately obvious to us was Logan’s genuine passion and care for making our day the best it possibly could be. Nothing was too much trouble, no request too crazy, and over the months during the pre-planning, we developed a very special relationship with Logan (one we hope to continue). Logan took all of the stress and worry away to ensure we could enjoy our day as much as possible. On the day itself, Logan ensured everything ran like clockwork and that a Bold Rock was never too far away. I do honestly believe that without Logan’s help and professional approach we wouldn’t have experienced such a magical occasion to the level she was able to create for us. We would highly recommend Logan at Blue Ridge Event Productions to anyone thinking about using a wedding planner, and would go so far as to say stop thinking about it and call her now. Thank you again Logan. We couldn’t have done it without you!