Blue Ridge Tours

Mc Gaheysville, VA · View map

About Blue Ridge Tours

Blue Ridge Tours, Inc. is small enough to offer personal attention to our customers, but large enough to meet all of your transportation needs.

We offer:

• Experienced, professional, and courteous drivers.
  • Modern state-of-the art motorcoaches!
  • An office staff that is dedicated to serving you in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
  • Saucon Safety System on every motorcoach
  • A link to view safety records: Enter USDOT # 1771781
  • Blue Ridge Tours gives back to the community through multiple projects.

6 Reviews for Blue Ridge Tours

6 Blue Ridge Tours Reviews

N
Nicole Eisenberg

Married on 10/27/2018

Brittney was the best!

Blue Ridge Tours was an amazing partner for our wedding. Specifically, Brittney delivered best-in-class customer service from explaining the options, to booking our buses, to proactively reaching out ... Read more about payment, to providing driver names and contact information in a timely manner. It was especially helpful that Brittney is clearly a Charlottesville-area professional—she helped us understand how the UVA football game would effect our transportation, and together we developed a timeline that would ensure guests arrived before the ceremony. The buses were clean, drivers were friendly, and everyone was safe; we could not have asked for more.

Caroline
Caroline

Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent!

Blue Ridge Tours was excellent to work with. Their drivers were professional, their office staff was communicative and organized. We had no issues, all of our guests were thankful for safe ... Read more transportation, and they quickly refunded our security deposit after the wedding. What more could you want for a wedding?? Thank you Blue Ridge!!

D
Dee

Married on 05/28/2017

We hired Blue Ridge Tours to take wedding guests from the hotel to the wedding venue- about 25 minutes away. I had called several bus companies for quotes but was most impressed with Blue Ridge. This ... Read more This company was much more concerned with safety than others I contacted or others that my friends had used. The office manager, Brittney was so helpful and easy to work with. She walked me through all of the steps in the process and sent me reminders when I needed to provide her with more information. She also helped me write-up the itinerary and provided the bus driver's contact information to me in advance of the event. On the day of the event, the bus driver showed up well in advance of the assigned time and did a great job. After the event, they quickly returned my security deposit. Unfortunately, I thought I had lost the check. Brittney offered to stop the check and send a replacement to me. In the end, I found the check but greatly appreciated her helpfulness after the event was over. Highly recommend!