Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer

Seattle, WA · View map

About Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer

Blue Rose Photography is a small boutique wedding studio located in Seattle. We are a team of two and we photograph every wedding together. We know how important your wedding day is and we care about your photos just as much as you do (if not more). Our goal for every wedding is to get that email from our clients saying how incredibly happy they are with their photos.

We take time before your wedding to get to know you and your future husband/bride. We get to know you during your engagement session as well as our meetings with you. We scout out your venue and discuss plans with you for your big day.

Our goal is to create romantic images that capture your unique personality and relationship. We see and capture the small details as well as the big moments to create a complete story of your day from beginning to end.

You can contact us by going to our website www.BlueRosePictures.com or by emailing Brittany@BlueRosePictures.com

44 Reviews for Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer

44 Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer Reviews

E
Enna Hun

Married on 08/10/2019

These two have an eye for unique and beautiful shots

I don't even know where to begin with Brittany and Joe because there are so many amazing things to say. First off, the chemistry between Brittany and Joe is something special. They have this beautiful ... Read more way of working together and bouncing ideas off each other that makes it so fun to witness. They both are so down to earth and make you feel like you are just hanging out with a friend. During our wedding, they were calm and listened to our needs and wants. We got a little off track on our timelines and they were so flexible. They are both efficient and completely professionals. Not to mention, their photographs are breathtaking. They shoot these gorgeous editorial photos that capture the light just right. They both have such an eye for unique spots to shoot, even if they have been there before. You will not regret choosing these two to capture your special moments in life. Carl and I cannot thank them enough for their hard work. We just had a blast hanging out with them! We can't wait to have them capture the next milestones in our lives!

C
Crystal

Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Brittany and Joe. We found them on Instagram and instantly knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding. I'm a wedding vendor, myself, so I felt like I had high ... Read more expectatations. Their light and airy, editorial-style photos made the decision easy. I made sure to reach out to them super early (about a year out), and from the first email, I could tell Brittany and Joe really cared about their clients. They were always very quick to respond to emails (within a few hours!), and were always open to hearing suggestions, and making the day about you. We met up with them once before our big day to go over logistics, and just get to know them. They are both super down-to-earth people with over a decade of experience, and on top of that, they have the cutest son! Come the day of the wedding, they were punctual (of course!), and have a natural way of guiding you in taking a great picture, especially if you aren't used to being in front of the camera. We also did a group photo with all 126 of our guests. How Brittany and Joe pulled this off? I have no idea, but they did with flying colors. Both Brittany and Joe have unique talents and together, they make a dream team. I would recommend them to anyone, whether they are looking to get wedding photos, family photos, or anything else!

C
Claire

Married on 10/10/2017

Brittany is absolutely amazing! She photographed my destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas earlier this month, and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. The photos are perfection, and she ... Read more made everything so seamless, even through the heat and humidity. She found the most beautiful and scenic locations and has the best eye for detail. When I learned she was available for my day, I absolutely had to book her right away. Working in the wedding industry myself, I've been following her work for years and knew she was the perfect fit. I HIGHLY recommend Brittany and Joe with Blue Rose Photography!