Blue Skies Weddings and Events

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Blue Skies Weddings and Events

The Blue Skies Team specializes in designing memorable and exciting planning experiences for their couples by customizing each of their beautiful weddings inspired by each couples own love story! By infusing their couples style and personality into the design, each wedding is custom-made with the end result of a breathtaking and beautiful wedding day, all reflective of their couples love, style, culture and traditions.

Blue Skies Owner and Creative Director, Heather Tyler has had the honor of designing and planning weddings for 20+ years and her expertise and proven process precisely and effectively manage all aspects of their couples wedding day. Each of the experienced team members at Blue Skies share in the same philosophy in providing the utmost positive and unforgettable experience for their couples. From the first consultation to the last dance and sparkler exit, they are there for their couples every step of the way celebrating the incredible and exciting new chapter in their lives together!

Just like a Couture Wedding Gown, Blue Skies Weddings offers an array of custom services for each couples needs for their beautiful day!

A Few Services include:

Featured
Ashley Thornburg

Married on 05/19/2019

Best planner ever!

Blue Skies is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Couples stop what you're doing and book this incredible company and their team! Any expectations you may have, they will far exceed them! Heather was our planner ... Read more and she was my God sent on my wedding day and throughout the entire planning process! Every thing was just flawless! I was able to be present and in the moment and didn't once worry about anything because Heather and her team were present every step of the way. She seriously is incredibly so talented and knowledgeable at planning every detail and icing on the cake is the sweetest and kindest person ever. Heather, I appreciate everything you did for James and I on our wedding day. Our family and friends haven't stopped raving about how amazing you are! You made our day incredible and couldn't be more thankful for you and the Blue Skies Team! I absolutely recommend Heather and the Blue Skies Team to anyone and everyone!!!

Christy
Christy

Getting married on 01/11/2020

Initial consultation

Initial consultation was amazing. They put all (or at least what they could) anxieties at ease. I cannot wait to see what magic they put together! I was hesitant to hire a planner as I am some what a ... Read more control freak, but best decision I ever made!!

J
Jessica & Aaron

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing is an understatement! ❤︯

From the first phone call I knew that Kara and the Blue Skies Team was the one we wanted to be beside us through the wedding planning process. She deserves so much more than five stars for she gave us ... Read more a magical five star wedding. Kara was with us from the beginning of the planning process and we are thrilled she was. From the very start she had been such an ally and right on point in regards to each choice we were to make, and there were many! With Kara there was always a smile, (little haha humor too when we needed it, lol), calmness and methodically leading us through the planning process. With dealing with all the personalities (just a few in our family), to designing, to the smaller and personal details – She is a genius! There are no words that I can use to express our deepest gratitude. The only wish I have is that I could have stopped time and my wedding day would have never end! We can’t thank you enough for all you did to make this momentous occasion more than we could have imagined. We are so happy to now call you a friend too! Blue Skies is the best planning company ever!