Blue Sky Events

Stateline, NV · View map · Visit website

About Blue Sky Events

Blue Sky Events is a Lake Tahoe based full-service wedding and event planning company. For more than 15 years, its planning experts have brought fresh and exciting wedding concepts and quality service to the wedding industry. Their diverse experience and knowledge allows them to create fun and stress-free celebrations. They have been in the wedding industry since 2004 and have provided exceptional services for more than 600 weddings and events.

Blue Sky Events professionally showcases the best of Lake Tahoe and its unique offerings. They communicate with the couples in order to allow them to figure out the best vendors to fit their style, budget, and specific needs. Providing custom services, they offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. Apart from weddings, Blue Sky Event also offers services for corporate incentive retreats, conferences, sporting events, expos, galas, and other special occasions.

64 Reviews for Blue Sky Events

64 Blue Sky Events Reviews

J
Featured
James

Married on 09/15/2012

Blue Sky, and our chief wedding planner Kerry Hawk did an UNBELIEVABLE job planning and coordinating our wedding at Ehrman Mansion, south of Tahoe City, CA, this fall. Ehrman is a tricky venue -- ... Read more everything has to be shipped in because it is in a state park, and timing is tight because there is a limited window available for using the venue. Kerry coordinated everything masterfully, and all the while exuded an air of calm and confidence. One aspect of the reception that particularly has to be mentioned: our DJ (who we'd found ourselves rather than through Blue Sky -- I guess a mistake) cancelled on us on the day of the wedding. Blue Sky was able to find us a replacement immediately, even before Kerry called us to tell us about the original cancellation. So we never had even a moment of thinking we were in the lurch. Blue Sky were also consistently responsive to emails and calls before the event, and did a great job working with us originally to customize the set of services we wanted. They handled all of the arrangements with vendors in the period leading up to the event, which saved us a lot of headaches. Overall: what can I say but great job. Can't say enough about Kerry and Blue Sky. Only regret was not hiring them right at the beginning when we were first planning things.

Tori
Tori

Married on 06/08/2019

Hire Blue Sky if you want the best day of your life!

I was not sure if I wanted to spend more money and hire a wedding planner, but oh my goodness it was probably the best decision I made to hire Blue Sky Events! Aimee Salcido is MY SAVIOR! She was my ... Read more month of and day of planner and I can't even begin to express my gratitude for everything Aimee did. My mom actually recommended Blue Sky because she had friends that knew the owner Kerry. I was hesitant but it made all the difference for my wedding. Aimee took on every detail, she was thorough, communicative, honest, and made sure I never took on more than I needed to. She kept me calm and if I needed anything, she was always there! I never felt like I had to rush from one thing to the next on my wedding day, she worked seamlessly and professionally with all my vendors to make sure I had the best day of my life. It was also a bonus that she had worked at my venue before and knew all there was to know, which was extremely helpful considering I was planning a wedding in Tahoe when I lived in Colorado! I urge any bride in the Tahoe area to hire Blue Sky if they want to feel calm and supported on their wedding day, taken care of throughout their planning process, and desiring the best day of their life, with their vision carried out with perfection! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Aimee, thank you will never be enough! You are truly phenomenal!

Claire
Claire Navarro-Silver

Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible! 11/10

We cannot recommend Blue Sky Events enough. We elected the Day-Of package and worked with Chelsea, who is absolutely amazing. She was so helpful, so on top of everything, and so knowledgeable about ... Read more vendors, processes, details, and even the ins and outs of the marriage license process. When our DJ became unavailable the night before our wedding (yes that happened), Chelsea handled everything, securing a new, absolutely amazing DJ within hours. Our wedding day was beyond even what we imagined and we are so thankful to Chelsea and the Blue Sky Team for help making it what it was. Look no further - you've found your wedding planner.