Blue Thistle

Chickamauga, GA · View map · Visit website

About Blue Thistle

Brittney is the heart and soul behind newly emerged Blue Thistle. She desires to know Brides on a personal level, to understand each floral need and to deliver original, dream florals on wedding day! Brittney services Northwest Ga, the Chattanooga area and even travels. If your wedding venue is not located in or around the Chickamauga GA area but feel that Blue Thistle's style is what you're seeking, let's travel together! As of March, 2018, Blue Thistle has booked weddings in Atlanta, South Carolina and Arkansas! What a blessing! Let's keep those wheels rolling!

6 Reviews for Blue Thistle

6 Blue Thistle Reviews

C
Featured
Cherry

Married on 06/24/2018

My daughter and I planned her wedding long distance and depended social media pictures to help us find vendors. We contacted a few florists but very quickly had a good feeling about Blue Thistle due ... Read more to the personal and quick feedback we received--as well as the gorgeous photos of their work! Brittney made working with her long distance so easy. We let her know our budget, sent her a few inspirational pieces, and she worked her magic!! She was so patient with us as we made a few changes over time as well. Brittney and her mom hand-delivered all the florals to the wedding site and took the time to make sure everything was just right. We were floored by how beautiful the arrangements were! Even prettier than the inspirational photos we had sent! Thank you Brittney for your personal touch and for making this very special day even more stunning!!

S
susan

Married on 05/12/2018

Blue Thistle was amazing! My wedding flowers were perfection. Brittany listened to my ideas and added her expertise to develop perfect floral arrangements for my wedding. Brittany has young fresh ... Read more ideas to share. She showed up at the venue on time and set up quietly and proficiently. The flowers were absolutely perfect.

H
Halie

Married on 04/07/2018

Brittney is absolutely amazing and so talented! My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to all the pretty arrangements she made for me. I would recommend blue thistle to everyone! No doubt the best! ... Read more Brittney is absolutely amazing and so talented! My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to all the pretty arrangements she made for me. I would recommend blue thistle to everyone! No doubt the best!