Blue Thistle

Chickamauga, GA · View map · Visit website

About Blue Thistle

Blue Thistle is a classic wedding florist for couples marrying in the greater Chickamauga, Georgia, area. This florist creates a range of designs for couples. Brittney, founder and lead florist at the company, works closely with couples on their wedding day regardless of where they are located. In addition to couples in the Chickamauga area, this young company has already booked weddings in Atlanta, Georgia, South Carolina, and Arkansas.

Brittney works closely with couples and their planners to determine the best florals for their wedding day. The blooms from Blue Thistle add texture and elegance to a couple’s wedding. Many of the flowering arrangements include bits of greenery or other pops of color and texture to keep it interesting and unique. Couples have incorporated twine, feathers, and more into their wedding arrangements. The florists at Blue Thistle can create styles for weddings that are classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage. On the wedding day, this team takes care of delivery and set up, allowing couples to sit back and relax. The arrangements will be tailored to each couple’s wedding needs and desires, but Blue Thistle can create:

• Aisle and altar decor

C
Featured
Cherry

Married on 06/24/2018

My daughter and I planned her wedding long distance and depended social media pictures to help us find vendors. We contacted a few florists but very quickly had a good feeling about Blue Thistle due ... Read more to the personal and quick feedback we received--as well as the gorgeous photos of their work! Brittney made working with her long distance so easy. We let her know our budget, sent her a few inspirational pieces, and she worked her magic!! She was so patient with us as we made a few changes over time as well. Brittney and her mom hand-delivered all the florals to the wedding site and took the time to make sure everything was just right. We were floored by how beautiful the arrangements were! Even prettier than the inspirational photos we had sent! Thank you Brittney for your personal touch and for making this very special day even more stunning!!

K
Kayla

Married on 10/13/2018

Blue Thistle made my floral dreams come true!

I seriously cannot recommend Blue Thistle enough! Coming across Brittney was truly the biggest blessing during my wedding planning process. I left my first meeting with her not only super excited ... Read more about the creative ideas that she brought with her but she also made me feel like she was my friend. She was always available for questions I had and worked to not only make my floral dreams come true, but do so within my budget. She even worked with my mom on a surprise for me by using pieces from my grandmother's wedding gown as the fabric to wrap around my bouquet. It was the sweetest surprise on my wedding day! We still receive so many compliments about our flowers and I owe all of that to Brittney. Not only is she incredible at what she does but she is also just an incredible person! You won't regret booking Blue Thistle!

S
susan

Married on 05/12/2018

Blue Thistle was amazing! My wedding flowers were perfection. Brittany listened to my ideas and added her expertise to develop perfect floral arrangements for my wedding. Brittany has young fresh ... Read more ideas to share. She showed up at the venue on time and set up quietly and proficiently. The flowers were absolutely perfect.