Blue Tie Photography

Lakewood, WA · View map

About Blue Tie Photography

Hello! My name is Lee Engebretson, I am the man behind the camera at Blue Tie Photography! I have been shooting weddings for roughly 10 years now and truly love spending time with people. I work my tail off to bring you the best wedding experience that I possibly can though a natural and fun shooting! I really care about my clients and whats more is that I REALLY MEAN IT! To illustrate that point let me tell a short story. A few years ago I had a bride call me with I was shooting in China. She was in FULL FREAK OUT MODE! The weather forecast showed that it might rain on her wedding day. Needless to say she was beside herself thinking it would ruin her day and the photos! Now when she called me from Seattle it was roughly 1 P.M. However in China it was 3 A.M.! Once she realized that she tried to end the call but I WOULDN'T let her! We spoke for about a half hour or so and I helped her realize that even if it did rain we wouldn't let it ruin the day! As it turned out it did rain briefly but we got some GREAT shots and had a ton of fun doing it! As a wedding photographer I take great pride in offering the best service I can and it would be a great honor to create and capture memories with you! for more information and to contact me directly please visit my site at www.bluetiephoto.net or my Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bluetiephotography/

9 Reviews for Blue Tie Photography

9 Blue Tie Photography Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 03/25/2018

I cannot day enough amazing things about Lee! He was a pleasure to work with before, during and after our Seattle wedding in March! He is so professional but also so much FUN! He got our pictures back ... Read more ( perfectly edited) super quick. He even came an hour earlier than scheduled:) Our guests raved about his energy and attention to detail. Here are some of our pictures to show you what I mean! Seriously he is amazing and worth every penny!

A
Alison

Married on 07/20/2017

Lee was such joy to work with! He was so fun and made our special day that much more special. He always went the extra mile to get beautiful and unique shots! The pictures were even better than we ... Read more could have imagined and I would recommend blue tie a thousand times over!

Trisha
Trisha D Novotny

Married on 07/09/2017

The Wedding Photographer you want to HIRE

Lee captured our daughters wedding day like a fairy tale story. From his engagement pictures to the entire wedding day we could not have asked for a more engaged photographer. He was high energy, ... Read more captured every detail the entire 15 hour day. Without a doubt I would suggest Lee as your wedding photographer or any other event you need someone.