Blue Venado Beach Weddings

Cancun, MX · View map

About Blue Venado Beach Weddings

Experience the wedding of your dreams in a magical and exclusive place in the Mayan Riviera, Blue Venado Beach Club. Where the balance between nature, comfort and good taste brings you the perfect location for your Beach Wedding.

Blue Venado Beach Club is a paradise, 100% private place for Destination Weddings, ideal to surprise and enjoy the beautiful view together with your guests, dinner under the moonlight, and dancing under the starry sky with a simple or elegant decoration.

Visit www.bluevenadoweddings.com

Contact us today at sofia@bluevenadoweddings.com or 52-1-984-169-7049.

31 Reviews for Blue Venado Beach Weddings

31 Blue Venado Beach Weddings Reviews

Yaritza
Yaritza

Married on 08/15/2019

Fantastic customer service

They are going above and beyond Read more They are going above and beyond

R
Ryan

Married on 07/06/2018

We had originally been to Blue Venado in 2014 and were awe struck by how remote it was, the beauty, and magical feeling of the location. When we found out Wedding Vactions hosted weddings at this ... Read more venue, we were interested to learn more. Boy oh boy, we did not make a mistake. We were lucky enough to work with Sofia Garcia (one of Wedding Vacations coordinators/planners). Not only was she extremely attentive, creative, and always available over Facebook and Skype, she strived to make sure that our vision was a reality on our wedding day. Sofia not only delivered our dream, but much more. Our entire family was quite literally blown away by the venue, location, and attention to every small detail – all thanks to Sofia. Sofia and her team have an extremely robust network of vendors in the area that can make ANY vision a reality. Not only that, one of the biggest things I appreciated about working with Sofia was how genuine of a person she is, each interaction showed she cared about Brittany and I, and the outcome of our wedding. She would often tell us what was or was not worth investing extra money in (anyone who has ever planned a wedding before can appreciate that). The food was excellent and no ask was too much for the staff at Blue Venado (they were extremely attentive and the food was beyond what we expected from the appetizers, main course to dessert). Sofia also assisted in arranging a tasting before the wedding, which we highly recommend! Overall, my wife and I could not have picked a better choice or worked with a better person than Sofia. Our only regret is that we can’t relieve that magical night again and again. Thank you Sofia, Wedding Vactions, and Blue Venado!!!

S
Shaquana

Married on 07/01/2018

I had my wedding at Blue Venado in the beginning of July and it was perfect. It was 100 times better than I anticipated. Initially I was a little nervous booking a venue that I had only seen in ... Read more pictures. We live in NY so we didnt got a chance to see the place in person until a couple of days before our wedding. We were blown away when we saw it. The views are amazing! It’s right on the beach, and the place is huge. It’s like you’re on your own private oasis. All of my guests were impressed. We had the all in package which I highly recommend (It makes things a lot easier). The food was great, and the drinks were always flowing. I used the in house DJ, I had planned to give him some songs so he can get a feel of the music I wanted but I never had time to do it. I didn’t have to though because he was incredible. He kept the party going all night with exactly the music I wanted to hear. The best part of booking Blue Venado is Sophia!!!! That woman is the greatest! She went above and beyond to get me everything I asked for. We communicated via WhatsApp and Skype for months before the wedding. Any questions I had, she answered. Any ideas I had, she carried them out. On top of that she gave me some suggestions that I wasn’t even thinking of, that were amazing. She’s really a pro at what she’s does. I managed to be stress free knowing that I had Sophia. She’s an amazing person. When I finally met her in person it was like we knew each other forever. She even assisted me with some prewedding tasks. I couldn’t have asked for a greater wedding planner. And I highly recommend you do what I did and book the Blue Venado as your wedding venue. You will not be disappointed! I’ve known people who have had resort weddings and they had nowhere near the location, service or experience that you get at the Blue Venado. Thanks to everyone working there who helped make our day as special as it was!