Blue Wings Events

Tacoma, WA · View map

About Blue Wings Events

A full-service wedding planner in Tacoma, Washington, Blue Wings Events specializes in affordable, streamlined ceremonies and receptions. Boasting over 18 years of event management experience, owner and lead planner Angela Strecker utilizes her knowledge, problem-solving skills and consistent service to assist each couple who enlists her services for their big day. Honest and authentic, Blue Wings Events is the perfect option to guarantee your celebration is a smashing success.

Angela and her talented team of coordinators work side-by-side with each couple to ensure their event goes off without a hitch. For a celebration you and your guests won’t soon forget, services include:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timeline creation
  • To-do list creation

Areas Covered
Blue Wings Events proudly offers wedding planning services to couples located in Tacoma, Washington. Said services are also extended to interested couples throughout the Puget Sound area of Washington state, including Tacoma, Puyallup, Olympia and Arlington.

8 Reviews for Blue Wings Events

8 Blue Wings Events Reviews

Alana
Alana

Married on 06/22/2019

Best Decision Ever

Angela and her team are the best! She is part mind-reader, part mom and part miracle worker. With very random input on my part she was able to plan the most beautiful and picture perfect night for us. ... Read more The vendors she recommended were all amazing and we stayed right on budget. Every little detail was exactly what I wanted. I can't stress enough how easy the Blue Wings team made the entire process.

K
Kristiana

Married on 07/22/2018

Angela only gets five out of five stars down the line because the maximum is five stars, and if we would give her more we could. We can't say enough how much we appreciated everything she did for us ... Read more for this whole wedding planning process, and this is coming from folks who were at the onset really not planning to have a wedding planner/coordinator. But she has a gift for everything related to her job. She listens, she respects our vision and ideas, she wrangles anyone who needs wrangling, she offers amazing and genuine emotional support, she's fun, and she really knows how to get her ducks in a row. She has experience and she has lots of great connections. We hired her after having hired most of our vendors, but one fell through and she found one for us that were about as perfect as they could be. Plus she really went above and beyond on all those extra details including with decor. She gave us so much extra time to make sure everything was how we wanted, with the result being we were in consternation on the day of the wedding that this was actually our wedding. Everything she had a hand in way exceeded our expectations. She kept my sanity and mitigated any impending disaster, even made sure we were able to eat, stay somewhat hydrated, and be able to slip away to the restroom when needed. Timing was awesome and dang she is organized and thorough. Unless your wedding involves a drive-through chapel in Vegas, hire a wedding planner or at least a wedding coordinator. But more importantly hire Angela and her team. And come to think of it even if you had a drive-through chapel in Vegas you should still hire Angela because that would be a lot of fun and she'd make sure your Elvis impersonator had a sufficient amount of sequins.

Nancyfromak
Nancy

Married on 10/22/2017

I don't even know where to begin. I was always skeptical about needing a wedding planner. My MIL finally convinced me to hire one and that's when I found Angela, my saving grace. Angela went above and ... Read more beyond in every aspect from helping me find the most PERFECT officiant and a fantastic videographer within our budget (I never would've been able to find a videographer in our budget without Angela's help) to taking care of all the small details. We live out of town, so she went to walk-throughs for us, met with vendors and even dealt with our venue that is known to be incredibly strict with rules and timing. There are just so many wonderful things to say that I can't even remember them all. If you're in Seattle/Tacoma HIRE ANGELA. I guarantee that you will not regret it. She turned this skeptic into a believer and made our vision come alive.