Blueberry Rocket Studios

Boone, NC · View map · Visit website

About Blueberry Rocket Studios

My Mission

Hey guys! I'm Alexa, the photographer behind Blueberry Rocket Studios, and I'm an intimate wedding & elopement photographer based in the ancient Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina (more specifically, Boone and Asheville, NC).I specialize in intimate weddings and elopements because I truly believe that the day you commit yourself to your soul mate should be centered all around you. I believe in helping couples take the brave step to go against the grain, to stay true to yourselves, and to celebrate your love in a way that excites your soul. You should spend your special day doing what you love, with the person you love, in a place you love or have always dreamed of.

You deserve to have a wedding day that is a reflection of who you are. Let's create something memorable together.

Experience

I have been living and exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains for over 4 years. It goes without saying that I love these mountains, and I spend every second of my free time adventuring all over Western North Carolina. I love getting to show all of my couples some of the best hidden gems of the Blue Ridge and creating an experience that goes beyond a photo session. When you look back at your photos, I want you to remember the love, the emotion, and the passion between you and your lover. It is truly such an honor to be a part of your wedding journey and for you to be vulnerable enough with me to let me photograph and witness the intimate aspects of your relationship. It's a brave thing to do! I see that, and you deserve to feel taken care of, loved, and valued by your wedding photographer.

I offer a different kind of wedding photography experience you and your partner will remember for a lifetime. I specialize in intimate weddings and elopements that go against the grain, against the norm, and against what society tells you what a wedding should be like. I encourage couples to stay true to themselves and to embrace what they truly want for their wedding. At the end of the day, I'm not going to just be your wedding photographer. I am your cheerleader who will tell you to chase your dreams and to make the decision that will truly reflect who you are as a couple!

• Intimate Weddings (up to 40 wedding guests max.)
  • Elopements
  • Adventure Sessions (engagements, anniversaries, couples)
  • Wedding Albums
  • Album designing
  • Wedding day planning assistance, including timelines, location recommendations, etc.
  • Digital Images / Always included in every package
  • Travel for destination weddings & elopements
  • So so so much more

Areas Covered

I am located in Boone, NC, however I frequently travel all around Western North Carolina and the surrounding states. I always have my bags packed and if you're spending your special day elsewhere I'm ready to go tag along. There are no travel fees for weddings in and around Boone, Asheville, and Charlotte, NC. Custom travel quotes can be made for any other location.

11 Reviews for Blueberry Rocket Studios

11 Blueberry Rocket Studios Reviews

L
Lauren Dickens

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Fun & easy

Alexa is so friendly, personable, and kind! We had an adventurous time during our engagement photos and Alexa was so patient and easy to work with! The photos came out amazing and we'd highly ... Read more recommend her to anyone looking for authentic images.

A
Amber Church

Getting married on 09/14/2019

amazing experience

Alexa, is absolutely AMAZING at what she does. She takes her time with you to ensure that you're comfortable taking pictures and you're not feeling rushed during a certain time slot. The turnaround ... Read more time for the pictures was quicker then expected. Highly recommend her for your photography needs.

K
Kristine

Married on 04/20/2019

Extremely professional. During shoot she was very personable and easy to work with. Stunning work as well! Could not be more happy with how they turned out. Read more Extremely professional. During shoot she was very personable and easy to work with. Stunning work as well!! Could not be more happy with how they turned out.