Bluebird Brides

Lansdale, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bluebird Brides

Hello, Beautiful! Bluebird Brides is an on-location bridal hair and makeup service based in Lansdale and Philadelphia, PA, traveling all over the tri-state area. Katherine has more than 10 years of experience in the beauty industry and has had work published in Vogue, Spirit Halloween, Sourpuss Clothing, and on Project Runway, but doing Bridal hair and makeup is her true passion. Katherine and her team travel all around the tri-state area, keeping the first moments of your wedding day a truly special and relaxing (but fun!) experience. All of Bluebird Bride's artists are certified and licensed professionals with a minimum of 5 years experience, ensuring that any of our stylists are qualified to acheive the perfect look for you and your wedding party on your special day! We know how important your wedding day is, and we take pride in our professionalism and quality of work!

Bluebird Brides comes to you! We travel to your location on your wedding day. We stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so that you can have any look or style you desire.Our beauty services include:

• Additional artists and assistants to accomodate larger bridal parties, or time restrictions
  • Bridal Hair and makeup trial
  • Updo Styling
  • Hair extension application
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Ultra glam Contour makeup, or more natural makeup
  • False lashes
  • Hair and makeup for both the bridal party and guests

40 Reviews for Bluebird Brides

40 Bluebird Brides Reviews

J
Featured
Jacqueline

Married on 02/16/2019

Beyond amazing make up!

Katherine did an amazing job. Make up did not move the entire night, I think my first lip touch up was right before the end of the night, even after the first kiss my lip stayed perfect. She worked so ... Read more well with me from the trial date which I used on my shower day to the wedding date. Everyone raved about my make up for both shower and wedding day. Bridesmaids and mothers' make up was also perfection. There are not enough words to describe how perfect the make up fit everyone and the night. Can't wait until I need my make up professionally done again! Thank you Katherine for helping make me feel beautiful on my wedding day and to help make the day flawless.

A
Allie

Getting married on 10/25/2019

Katherine was awesome! She made me look and feel so beautiful for my boudoir shoot! She is extremely personable, and I had a great time talking to her throughout my makeover. Even more importantly, ... Read more she was extremely accommodating when I asked if her products were cruelty free. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

C
Casey

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!! Very professional

Very nice, and she does amazing hair and makeup transformations! Absolutely loved her! Read more Very nice, and she does amazing hair and makeup transformations!!! Absolutely loved her!!!!