Bluebonnet Events

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Bluebonnet Events

Bluebonnet Events is an experienced wedding planning company located in San Antonio, Texas. Their goal is to help you achieve the look and feel that you always envisioned for your big day, while staying within your budget. They believe that your wedding should reflect you and your spouse’s amazing personalities. Bluebonnet Events will take away any stress you may be feeling during your planning process, by sharing their expertise and personalized service. Hiring Bluebonnet Events means you, your spouse and your friends and family will have the maximum potential for fun on your wedding day!

This full-service event planning company prides themselves on their attention to detail, honesty, integrity and clear communication. They offer couples complimentary consultations so you can figure out how much, or how little assistance you need with planning your wedding. They offer full planning and wedding management (a.k.a. day-of coordination), in order to accommodate your needs. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Cake cutting
  • Walkthrough of venue
  • Serve as point-of-contact

Other Services
In addition to offering full coordination services for your wedding, Bluebonnet Events also offers both open-air and enclosed photo booths for your big day. Additional services include:

• Bartenders and food servers
  • Uplighting
  • Backdrops
  • Furniture

Areas Covered
Bluebonnet Events is based out of San Antonio, but they're happy to assist couples all over the local area. These nearby areas include:

• Helotes

Featured
Alison

Married on 10/05/2018

Amanda with Bluebonnet Events

When I was researching day of coordinators, I truly didn’t know what I was looking for regarding value or services. I can’t recall exactly who gave me the brochure for Bluebonnet Events but I wish I ... Read more could thank them immensely! My first meeting with Amanda at Bluebonnet was slightly awkward, only because I felt like I didn’t know what I was doing or what questions I should be asking. Thankfully, Amanda took control and asked many pertinent questions and immediately put me at ease. I had no hesitance booking and paying for Amanda’s day of services. Since our first meeting, she kept in contact with me until the day of my wedding. I asked many questions (which I always thought were dumb questions) and she responded so professionally and friendly. She had no issues helping me find things I needed or recommending vendors for my big day. On the day of my wedding, Amanda was more than the coordinator. She was a time keeper and was always on schedule, she was a very personal assistant (she placed my wireless mic inside my dress), she thought of things I never would have thought of, she was ALWAYS smiling and she always made sure we had drinks ready in hand as the bride and groom. Amongst all of these things and many more, she was a friend. Without her, I’m not sure how the day would have gone. I am so incredibly happy to have found Amanda and to have had her there every step of the way. I’ve recommended her to many of my engaged friends and will continue to recommend her.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!

Amanda and her team are incredible! She helped to create the vision we had always dreamed of in our wedding day. Fearless and responsive, she never backed down from any problem, question, or concern I ... Read more sent her way. Not only did she coordinate the chaos of the day, her team also provided impeccable floral arrangements, amazing bartending services, fantastic centerpieces, and so much more, including what will now be a lifelong friendship! I HIGHLY recommend Amanda and all of Bluebonnet's services to everyone! THANK YOU AMANDA!

M
Mercedes

Married on 03/30/2019

Amanda knows weddings!

From our first phone call to the end of our reception, Amanda Brown took care of every detail. She was proactive every step of the process and on the day of— she really shined, taking care of every ... Read more detail before I could even consider her. Aside from coordinating the day-of, she also took care of our rentals and set up. We couldn’t have pulled off this event without her expertise. Do yourself a favor and book Amanda and her team!!!