BlueBridge

Grawn, MI · View map · Visit website

About BlueBridge

BlueBridge is a unique wedding venue located in Traverse City, Michigan. This elegant and outdoorsy banquet hall has many details that make it one-of-a-kind. With several outdoor fire pits, beautiful gardens and small ponds, there is a photo opportunity to capture at every corner. BlueBridge strives to partner with you so that your day is stress-free.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 300 guests at BlueBridge. Serving as the perfect backdrop, there are three rustic and country-style locations that couples can choose from that include indoor, covered outdoor and uncovered outdoor areas. Each location has its own signature touches, including beautiful landscaping, natural vines and an open-air feature allowing a side wall to roll up when weather is permitting. Locations you can choose from for your wedding day are:

• The Woodside Chapel/Tent (up to 60 guests)
  • The Blue Chapel/Centre (up to 160 guests)
  • The Bridge Chapel/Centre (up to 260 guests)

BlueBridge provides many things to make planning your wedding easier, such as flowers and DJs. They also offer event planning to take the stress off of you, as well as resources for catering, accommodations, transportation, photography, videography and cake services. Services available include, but are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
Besides the services mentioned previously, BlueBridge provides additional event services to add ease to your special day. A variety of necessary food and beverage related items can be supplied, such as:

• Barware

26 BlueBridge Reviews

Kari
Kari Baker Jabour

Getting married on 07/11/2020

I am the bride. We were in love with the venue as soon as we walked in. Loved meeting with Vhris the owner!

I knew the moment we pulled into BlueBridge it was where we were going to be married! Read more I knew the moment we pulled into BlueBridge it was where we were going to be married !

J
Jill

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Harding Wedding

We got married here June 28th, 2019 I want to do it a million times over again! Because of the venue and staff we would not have changed one single thing. It was the most perfect day you could ever ... Read more imagine! The staff felt like family and they care so much about you and that your day is perfect. Being this was a destination wedding for us the made my stress level so low! If we had any questions/concerns anything we could email or text and got an almost immediate response. They made our day exactly what we envisioned! The flowers and decor were perfect, it brought me to tears. DJ was awesome! Chris, Polly, Amanda, Stephanie, Emily, Ryan, everyone thank you! I'm jealous of everyone who has their wedding there now because I want to do it again! :) We got so many compliments that our wedding was the most romantic, gorgeous wedding they've ever been to. If we had to do it 100 times over we would choose Bluebridge every time without a doubt

A
Ashley Bassett

Married on 08/09/2019

Hands down the BEST!! Blown away service!!

I work in the wedding industry as a wedding photographer. So I’ve seen a lot of venues and venue teams but NO ONE compares to Blue Bridge and their incredible team! Even before I stepped foot onto ... Read more the venue I was contacted by one of their event coordinators and felt immediately connected with them. I arrived early the day of the wedding that I was to photograph and every single person at blue bridge was kind and helpful. They clearly know what they are doing and have hired the best of the best!! If I felt that was as a vendor imagine how loved and cared for you’d feel as a couple!! If you’re considering a wedding venue in Northern Michigan, Blue Bridge Event Center is 100% the easiest choice I would make!! Can’t wait to work with you guys again and again!!