Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club

Hendersonville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club

Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Henderson, Tennessee. This premier choice for a wedding celebration is set atop an 18-hole pristine golf course. The elegant setting and impeccable landscaping offer a sophisticated atmosphere for any wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club boasts a golf course with brand-new USGA greens, which makes for unmatched verdant green views.

Indoor ceremonies or intimate gatherings, such as a rehearsal dinner, can take place in the Sunnyside Room, which occupies 1,584 square feet of event space and is attached to a covered patio. Together, the patio and Sunnyside Room have a maximum capacity of up to 150 guests. This room affords excellent views of the 18th hole through a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The patio comes equipped with fire pits.

Indoor receptions can take place in the Cherry Hill Ballroom, which occupies 4,721 square feet of event space and has a maximum capacity of up to 400 guests. This handsome room features chic chandeliers, white ceilings, and an overall romantic atmosphere with a built-in bar. The Jarman Conference Room, which has a maximum capacity of up to 15 guests, is ideal for smaller celebrations.

This venue provides a wealth of excellent photo opportunities, most notably among the rich green fairways. The Sunnyside Room, which is largely glass, likewise makes for arresting pictures. Couples can also pose in the foreground of the reflective lake or in the front of the clubhouse itself, which boasts a white-pillared grand entrance.

Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club’s amenities include tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a marina, complete with a harbor and fuel dock.

Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club hosts engagement parties, wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. Couples can work with a professional private events director who has over 13 years of experience planning and facilitating picture-perfect weddings. The events director provides vendor referrals and coordination services.

A standard wedding package at this venue includes exclusive access to the event spaces; wedding day staples such as tables, chairs, and linens in a variety of colors; a dance floor; and votive candles and mirrors. Full catering services with private pre-wedding tastings are also available as well as full bar services with house beers and wines. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup

Angela
Featured
Angela Balser-Heusser

Married on 04/27/2019

Bluegrass Yacht and Country Club was just perfect!!

Everyone at Bluegrass seemed to bend over backwards to make our day perfect. Jennifer was so easy to work with and helpful. The week prior to the wedding was busy for me professionally and she called ... Read more called to check on me because I had not called during the week. The food was fabulous! The tasting they prepared for us to choose the menu was amazing and more than we could eat in three meals. We did not hear a single negative comment.

L
Leilani Keeton

Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

I really appreciate all the details and care that Jennifer help me put into my wedding planning. The food was delicious and everyone are still telling me how much they enjoyed their meal. Read more I really appreciate all the details and care that Jennifer help me put into my wedding planning. The food was delicious and everyone are still telling me how much they enjoyed their meal.

H
Holly

Married on 12/09/2017

Bluegrass was fantastic. Very quick at responding. We had a few appointments with them to finalize details. Along with being very flexible, they were patient as my mom and I are both perfectionists. ... Read more We had many questions and requests (for example, with it being a winter wedding, we asked for a coat check at the last minute. They were always willing to go the extra mile to make the day easy and special!) On the actual wedding day, the ballroom was transformed into a winter wonderland! It was incredible and the most magical evening I could have imagined.