Bluestone Vineyard

Bridgewater, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bluestone Vineyard

A sprawling wedding venue in Bridgewater, Virginia, Bluestone Vineyard offers stunning views and magnificent sunsets to compliment your knot tying ceremony. Servicing newly engaged couples throughout Bridgewater, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville and Washington D.C., the venue has been a successful part of the wedding industry since 2011. With 360-degree views of the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains, Bluestone Vineyard is the perfect choice for your celebration!

Facilities and Capacity
Bluestone Vineyard accommodates up to 288 guests. Couples may choose from six spacious event spaces to host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who entrust their wedding day to Bluestone Vineyard benefit from various services and amenities. Items include, but are not limited to:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Lighting/sound
  • Dance floor
  • Pet friendly

Other Facilities
For those couples looking to host more than their ceremony and/or reception, the venue houses various wedding-event facilities. Couples are more than welcome to have their bridal shower, engagement party and rehearsal dinner on-site. In addition, the venue also offers a bridal and groom suite.

Other Services
Bluestone Vineyard offers various wedding-decor amenities upon request. Said items include, but are not limited to:

• Barware

Isabella

Married on 09/29/2018

3.8

Beautiful venue

If you want an incredible view, Bluestone is the place for you! A lot of helpful reception extras come included in the price, from linens and such. It’s a lovely venue with a lot of options on how you ... Read more want your big day set up exactly.

S
Shannon

Married on 08/19/2017

I just had my wedding on August 19th and Bluestone was absolutely perfect; I could not have been happier on my wedding day. Bluestone sits on top of a hill, which looks down at their vines and show ... Read more amazing views of the mountains (an added plus for any future late August/Fall bride is the corn field below the vineyard turns into a corn maze, adding another texture to the landscape). I am so happy I choose to hold both my ceremony and reception there. Tonia was a joy to work with throughout the entire planning process and was there on the wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. I got married on the Ridge which offers a beautiful view of the mountains in the background as well as feeling like you are in the vines. The reception area is wonderful as well with the many windows showing the same amazing view and has a beautiful fire place. At sunset, everyone was outside on the patio, watching the sun set against the mountains. Of all things to consider on your wedding weekend, the solar eclipse was one thing I did not think about. Due to everyone heading south, 81 was a parking lot. Tonia and the bluestone staff were very professional and handled our situation seamlessly; we delayed the wedding 1 hour. Tonia was able to opened the bars up a little early for those that were already there in order to allow more time for my other guests to arrive. Everything moved smoothly and I cannot thank them enough for all their hard work given all the last minute changes we had to make! I would definitely recommend this venue to any future bride!

E
Erin

Married on 08/13/2017

Bluestone Vineyard was simply immaculate for our wedding location! Tonia and her team were extraordinarily helpful, which helped make wedding planning from Ohio much easier. My husband and I visited ... Read more their location and immediately knew this was the place for us. Tonia walked us through the contract signing process, the components involved in the contract, and provided many suggestions of vendors to use in the area. The day of the wedding, we had a ton of help to set up the ceremony space, the configuration of the Meeting House for the reception and making sure our vendors had places for their respective services. At first we were concerned about decorating a huge space for our relatively small wedding (60 guests), but the Meeting House has a fantastic view and was beautifully finished, so our table decorations and the few decorative pieces around the room were totally sufficient. I couldn't have asked for a better venue, and more accommodating staff!