Bluewater Grill

Redondo Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bluewater Grill

Bluewater Grill is a waterfront restaurant located in the heart of beautiful King Harbor in Redondo Beach. Host your daytime or evening event in one of our two private event rooms, perfect for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners and showers. Whether you’re planning an intimate occasion or an extravagant wedding reception, Bluewater Grill will make your wedding reception one to remember. With our stunning views of the harbor, there’s no better place to celebrate “I do” than at Bluewater Grill.

Facilities and Capacity

Bluewater Grill has two private event rooms with beautiful harbor views. The Avalon Room can seat 100 – 110 guests with a dance floor and has a casual, yet elegant, waterfront feel. The Avalon room has high ceilings, lovely white-paneled walls and wraparound windows for natural light and gorgeous sunset views.

The Captain’s Cabin is an ideal setting for more intimate gatherings. The room has floor-to-ceiling windows of the harbor and can seat 25 guests at one long table or 60 guests at round tables with plenty of room for dancing. Both rooms have a private bar, restrooms and are a great location for a traditional seated event or a stand-up cocktail style reception.

Bluewater Grill’s experienced Event Manager will help couples plan their dream wedding reception and offers day of coordination at the reception. The Event Manager will help with customizing the menu, planning the timeline and coordinating with outside vendors. All elements of the reception can be customized and will be executed by the professional event staff and culinary team.

Cuisine

Bluewater Grill is a classic seafood restaurant, but also offers steak, chicken and vegetarian dishes. The wedding menu has the option for a plated seated three-course dinner or a buffet menu. Both options include a wedding cake and non-alcoholic drinks. Tray passed and displayed hors d’ oeuvres are available for the cocktail hour, with flexible bar options to fit every budget.

15 Reviews for Bluewater Grill

15 Bluewater Grill Reviews

Christina
Christina

Married on 08/18/2018

I had my Wedding a couple weeks ago and working with Vida Dye and the Bluewater Grill in Redondo Beach was a great experience! Vida Dye is their Events coordinator and she is very detailed and hands ... Read more on when it came to help plan and organize my Wedding Reception. I had multiple special requests ( custom wine shipments, classic car and photobus, the In-N-Out truck/trailer, vegetarian needs etc) for my Wedding and Vida made it all happen and I didn't have any worries. Connecting with her with our multiple meetings or email correspondences went really smooth. I highly recommend this venue for the location, service, views, and value. My family had an amazing time!

M
Michele

Married on 02/10/2018

We recently had our wedding reception at The Bluewater Grill upstairs in the Avalon room. We LOVED the views of the ocean and boats, the style of the room, and the staff was excellent! Vida is great ... Read more and always made us feel at ease. She is a real pro, and led us in creating the BEST party we have ever had! Diego Hellewell from Vox DJ’s was a gem. The food was excellent, and all of our guests said that it was the BEST wedding they had ever attended. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for its charm, value, ease, and professionalism. Cheers to Vida and The Bluewater Grill staff!

L
Linda

Married on 09/02/2017

I'm so happy we found Bluewater Grill for our wedding. Vida the event coordinator did an outstanding job. I'm so grateful for her and it was great working with her from beginning to end. She and the ... Read more staff were so kind, helpful and professional. The food looked and taste delicious. We had our ceremony downstairs and reception upstairs with a beautiful sunset. There are also great wedding photo opportunities within walking distance we walked back to the rocks and drove about two minutes to the cove for beach pictures. I recommend this venue not only for the quality but for great customer service.