Bluff Mountain Inn

Sevierville, TN · View map

About Bluff Mountain Inn

Surrounded by the beauty of the mountains, amid a canopy of woodland and wandering streams, Bluff Mountain Inn is the ideal destination to hold your wedding and reception all on one site.

Bluff Mountain, a private five-acre destination wedding venue, is a hidden gem in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains with several ceremony & reception locations including a quaint country chapel, a rustic red barn and several scenic outdoor ceremony sites.

Luxurious bridal suites are included in packages and overnight stay in our Honeymoon Suite is also available.

Whether you choose to Elope to the Mountains, an Elegant Evening under the stars for up to 200 guests, or our DIY Barn package, the stage is yours to set with a delightful array of ceremony, reception and gathering places. Our packages allow you to be as involved as you like in the design and planning while leaving the details to our staff of experienced wedding professionals so you can relax in confidence and enjoy your day.

We take a lot of pride in hosting such memorable events and would love to show you around or chat with you about your ideas!

Call our planners at 865.908.0321 to discuss options and opportunities or email: info@bluffmountaininn.com.

Don't forget to visit our website filled with photos and detailed information; BluffMountainInn.com

82 Reviews for Bluff Mountain Inn

82 Bluff Mountain Inn Reviews

C
Cassandra

Married on 05/24/2019

We could not have chosen a better place to get married. It was beautiful. And it holds a much more and different meaning to me now that my husband passed away just a couple weeks ago from a heart ... Read more attack at the young age of 32... The memories there will never be forgotten and always cherished. Thank you everyone from Bluff Mountain Inn for making it so beautiful.

M
Matthew Handy

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect day

My wife wanted a mountain wedding, we had no idea where to begin until we found Bluff Mountain. We both work full time jobs and truly had very little time to worry about planning a wedding. Rhonda ... Read more made the entire planning process super easy. I was amazed when I got there and seen all the small details that I would have never thought to add about. I felt that Rhonda planned the wedding as if it was her own and for that we are grateful. The photographers took some amazing shots! My guys an myself had a great time working with them and they captured perfect candid shots of both my wife and myself. Mary and Rick we thank you for allowing us to see angles of our wedding that we missed. You captured the sheer joy and happiness in everyone’s face. We could not have dreamt of a better wedding day!

J
Jasmine Yarbrough

Married on 08/24/2018

awsome team

Rhonda and her crew are skilled at what they do was so beautiful and my only daughter was happy. I live in ohio and rhonda done everything from tenn and mary was the best photographer captured love in ... Read more her photo's and evry bride wants that!