Blumz by JRDesigns

Detroit, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Blumz by JRDesigns

Blumz by JRDesigns is an exceptional wedding event planner and floral design company based in Ferndale, Michigan. This team, led by co-owners Jerome Raska and Robin Yelverton, are determined to transform your wedding venue into the romantic setting of your dreams. With over 60 years of combined industry experience, Jerome and Robin have developed a deep appreciation for customization and personalization. Their signature floral design services include elegant arrangements of bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns and baskets, centerpieces, and more.

Blumz is a “one-stop-shop” for couples seeking wedding related services of all types. They provide couples with everything from floral designs, rentals, linens, lighting, tents, tuxedos, and wedding officiating services. Despite being a “jack of all trades”, the Blumz team is best known for their elegant floral designs, and provide couples with the following services:

• Consultations
  • Cleanup
  • Altar/aisle decor
  • Chuppah decor

Areas Covered
Blumz by JRDesigns has three locations in Ferndale, Holly, and Detroit, Michigan.

95 Reviews for Blumz by JRDesigns

95 Blumz by JRDesigns Reviews

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 09/22/2018

4.7

My experience with Blumz was amazing. I worked with Christa for move of my planning and she was amazing. Ended my planning working with Christine, who was just as amazing. Very responsive, very ... Read more helpful, very knowledgeable. My floral and decor wAs absolutely beautiful. It was exactly what we wanted and I would 100% recommend Blumz to anyone looking for a florist.

T
Tracey Kane

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Christine from Blumz was absolutely wonderful to work with. I do not know a ton about floral and hate pinterest. She helped me craft the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding and made sure everything ... Read more was just perfect all within my budget. I am having my bouquet preserved and I cannot wait treasure it forever. Christine was always prompt in responding and showed me such love that I cannot express how much she meant to me in this entire process. She's a wonderful designer and even better person.

M
Michelle

Married on 08/18/2018

Superb florist

By far the best florist in Metro Detroit. I was pleased from the beginning to the end, customer service was superb. You will be pleased from the beginning of your consultation and order until the day ... Read more day you receive your flowers. Christine is the best to work with! Pricing is reasonable. My flowers added to my beautiful wedding day! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!