Blumz by JRDesigns

Detroit, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Blumz by JRDesigns

Blumz by JRDesigns is an award-winning event planning and floral design company with three full-service locations in Ferndale, Holly, and Detroit Michigan. Co-owners Jerome Raska and Robbin Yelverton opened their first store in Detroit Michigan over 17 years ago and have watched their business grow and flourish. Together the owners have over 60 years of combined experience in the industry and bring a unique perspective to floral, wedding, event planning, and design. Jerome and Robbin are also internationally respected educators and presenters within their field.

From the initial planning stages to curtain call and strike, Blumz is beside you every step of the way, we are truly a “one-stop shop”. We can assist you with everything from florals, linens, rentals, invitations, lighting, tenting, tuxedos and more. We even have an in-house wedding officiant on staff! Our team prides itself on being very flexible, open to the bride’s wishes and creative in our approach. There is no minimum budget required for Blumz to accept an event or wedding, our goal is to make your vision come to life.

We have three locations to serve you! Holly/Ferndale/ Detroit

Visit our wedding website and blog at OurPrettyWedding.com .

Facebook

Featured
Katherine

Married on 09/22/2018

4.7

My experience with Blumz was amazing. I worked with Christa for move of my planning and she was amazing. Ended my planning working with Christine, who was just as amazing. Very responsive, very ... Read more helpful, very knowledgeable. My floral and decor wAs absolutely beautiful. It was exactly what we wanted and I would 100% recommend Blumz to anyone looking for a florist.

T
Tracey Kane

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Christine from Blumz was absolutely wonderful to work with. I do not know a ton about floral and hate pinterest. She helped me craft the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding and made sure everything ... Read more was just perfect all within my budget. I am having my bouquet preserved and I cannot wait treasure it forever. Christine was always prompt in responding and showed me such love that I cannot express how much she meant to me in this entire process. She's a wonderful designer and even better person.

M
Michelle

Married on 08/18/2018

Superb florist

By far the best florist in Metro Detroit. I was pleased from the beginning to the end, customer service was superb. You will be pleased from the beginning of your consultation and order until the day ... Read more day you receive your flowers. Christine is the best to work with! Pricing is reasonable. My flowers added to my beautiful wedding day! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!