Blush and Bangs

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Blush and Bangs

Blush and Bangs is a wedding beauty service based out of Pasadena, California. The company is a collective of uniquely talented and highly experienced makeup artists and hair stylists who will go above and beyond to provide you with a relaxed and comfortable environment while you’re beautified for your big day. Founded in Santa Barbara, the team travels all over the Central Coast to provide on-location wedding and event services. No matter your unique beauty needs, Blush and Bangs is ready to help you look and feel your absolute best for your wedding day.

Blush and Bangs can provide group services and serve up to 30 clients at once. Hair services include blowouts, extensions, textured hair styling, and updos, while other professional beauty services offered include:

• Consultations

J
Featured
Joelene

Married on 10/27/2018

Made Me Feel Like A Beautiful Bride.

Megan and her team of makeup and hair professionals are AWESOME! Communicating was easy, friendly, and through email. Megan was so accommodating and went above and beyond to meet my crazy early needs. ... Read more My wedding was in Goleta, CA and the ceremony started at noon, and I had a first look that started at 10am, with photos to follow. Megan and her artists came to my hotel bright and early at 4am, which for that team of super girls was VERY early! I was able to get into my dress on schedule and still take lots of pictures prior with my bridesmaids and even more in my dress before leaving my hotel. The artists worked quickly and had the best attitudes considering how early their day had started. The price and quotes I paid for the services that were provided were perfect for my budget and the budget of my bridesmaids. I have nothing but positive and happy things to say about Blush and Bangs! Initially, after I filled out a questionnaire, Megan had paired me with Sammie, for my hair and makeup trial. After my appointment, I booked her instantly. Sammie not only nailed above and beyond what I was envisioning for my hair and makeup, but she did it based off of very little information. I didn't necessarily do my homework, I was a bride that didn't know a lot going into wedding planning, and my makeup routine is very plain. I had a rough idea of what I wanted things to look like, but unsure of how I wanted them on myself. Sammie's fun personality and expertise made for an easy-going consultation, and I felt the best I've ever felt and looked the best I've ever looked in my life. Needless to say she brought this same energy, but amped even higher on the morning of my wedding and even checked in throughout the morning to see how my nerves were and gave me tips on how to maintain my makeup during the reception. I am so happy and more than grateful that I found Blush and Bangs!! I recommend Megan and her team of artists for any and all events that you need to look your absolute best and feel your absolute prettiest :) !

Britney
Britney Zavada

Married on 04/05/2019

Fabulous Team

Absolutely one of our best vendors! We just got our pictures from our photographer and I can't believe how beautiful this team made us look. They were beyond professional and really just kind people. ... Read more They were on time and kept to the schedule working with all different kinds of skin types and hair types. I was so impressed how they were able to answer mine and all of my bridesmaids needs. I just can't get over the quality of their work! You will not be disappointed if you hire them. Also, leading up to the day, Megan was great with scheduling, communication and being flexible!

S
Stephanie Russell

Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Team - Dream to work with!

I originally found Blush and Bangs Co. Through yelp when I was searching for makeup artists in the Santa Barbara area. Because I live in Orange County I had to go based on their reviews and photos and ... Read more my trial that I scheduled with them. Megan, the owner, was immediately responsive answering all my questions about pricing and availability and scheduling a trial appointment. Sammie was my makeup artist who did my trial as well as my makeup for my wedding AND my mom, mother-in-law, and sister and she did a FANTASTIC job! Megan and Sammie were very professional, Sammie was on time to all appointments, and very sweet and fun to work with. I am soooo happy I decided on Blush and Bangs for my wedding makeup!