Blush and Bloom

Taylor, TX · View map

About Blush and Bloom

Blush and Bloom is a wedding floral company based in Taylor, Texas. This floral service provides stunning handcrafted floral pieces that are uniquely designed to reflect each individual client’s style and taste. Blush and Bloom desires to complete your wedding vision by crafting unique floral pieces, as well as other design and event decor services to make your event sparkle.

Products Offered
Blush and Bloom offers a unique set of services designed to help you design your dream wedding day. Whether you have a clear wedding vision or need assistance in designing your special day, this team of floral experts will help you to seamlessly tie together every floral detail to create a uniform event that reflects your style. They provide comprehensive space design and event decor services, as well as small accents such as handcrafted floral centerpieces and other floral items. They specialize in all floral styles, from rustic to glamorous to vintage to romantic. They offer consultations and venue visits, and their services include delivery, set up, and clean up of all decor and supplies on your wedding day. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

V
Vi Ly

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Florals at a Reasonable Price

Christa was easy to work with while being professional and communicative. We sent her a photo of what we wanted and the end result was exactly as we had requested. When one of the flowers came in in a ... Read more a different shade, she sent us pics to make sure the flower would work. She even added a paint touch up to darken it a tad. We received more compliments on the flowers than any other wedding we have been to or been a part of in the past. I highly recommend Blush and Bloom. You will not be disappointed. One more thing-- 2 weeks later and the bouquet is still as pretty today.

V
Victoria

Married on 12/01/2018

Picture perfect

Absolutely loved working with this florist! She is talented and easy going! My husband and I were blown away with the flowers the day of our wedding! We gave her a budget and she stayed within that ... Read more and still brought every idea we had to life! This florist will not disappoint!

A
Andrea

Married on 06/02/2018

My perfect wedding flowers!

Christa was so fun to work with! I had so many ideas and pictures to go off designing our look and Christa was able to pull from all of them to create exactly what I wanted. She was open to all the ... Read more pictures I shared and made them unique to our day. There were a few changes along the way and Christa was super flexible to making it all work. I absolutely loved all the flowers and they were exactly what I wanted!