Blush and Bobby Pins

Carmel, Indiana · View map · Visit website

About Blush and Bobby Pins

Blush and Bobby Pins is a hair and makeup artist team located in Carmel, Indiana. Their goal is to help you look gorgeous and feel confident and comfortable on your wedding day by enhancing your natural beauty. With Blush and Bobby Pins’ help, you are sure to turn heads!

These talented hair and makeup artists promise to make you look and feel your best for your big day. They also offer hair and makeup trials to test and improve looks before your wedding. Blush and Bobby Pins is happy to offer clients the following hair and makeup services:

• On-site or in studio services
  • Updos/hair styling

K
Featured
Karmia

Married on 12/30/2017

Stephanie did the make-up for my daughter's wedding and she is amazing! We had to start very early (6:30 AM) and she was right on time and ready to go! She was so very calm, efficient and ... Read more professional. Stephanie was great at looking at pictures of ideas and listening to what my daughter wanted and it was absolutely perfect!!! Stephanie makes her work look completely effortless and it's obvious she loves what she does! We couldn't be happier with the results!

E
Erica

Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with and so talented. She made my bridesmaids and myself all look amazing and our makeup stayed on all night. She is so receptive and is very happy to give you ... Read more you exactly what you want. I changed my mind on my hair and makeup ideas for my wedding and she was so adaptive and checked with me the entire day with how it was looking. I like things very specific and I'm super picky with makeup so she was wonderful to work with and so sweet. She arrived on time and knocked everyone out so quickly. Everyone in my party who got their makeup and hair done could not stop thanking her and they kept saying it was the best application they have every received. I highly recommend hiring Stephanie for your big day. She is super sweet and very talented at what she does. Her pricing is competitive to the market. I am so happy I had her for my big day she was amazing!

M
Monica

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Service!

Stephanie was a dream to work with. She met with me before the trial appointment which allowed me to ease some nerves. The trial appointment went great and she is very receptive to feedback and wants ... Read more to make sure you are happy. She is incredible calm and brings great energy to a more heightened time! On the wedding day, she had two additional people with her to accommodate my large bridal party. We had 8 bridesmaids with hair and makeup and 4 additional individuals (Mother of the bride etc). Everyone was done with time to spare! We even added a few aunts and cousins because we had time, which was so kind and flexible. She achieved every vision I had for my wedding look. I wanted to look very glam and Stephanie made it happen! My makeup looked great all night, even after an 11 hour day, rain, and 3 hours of non stop dancing! Stephanie was great to work with her and I would recommend her to anyone!