Blush and Bobbys

Kernersville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Blush and Bobbys

Located in Kernersville, North Carolina, Blush and Bobbys is a professional hair and makeup service helping brides feel like their most beautiful selves as they walk down the aisle. Artists Katie and Laura have training and education with MG hair and makeup, Makeup by Mario, two-time Emmy-winner Kevin James Bennett, plastic surgeon Dr. John Wright, and Studio 901 Beauty Coach with Riawna Capri and Nikki Lee. They have also been featured in publications and blogs.

Katie and Laura combine their individual talents of hair, makeup, and men’s grooming to glam up you and your loved ones on-site, along with answering questions, prepping your skin and hair, and creating a plan for your big day. For hair, they offer blowouts, beach waves, updos, and stylings. For your face, receive fake lashes, tattoo coverage, eye looks, and airbrush, waterproof, contour, and natural makeup. Blush and Bobbys can provide trials for all of their services, ensuring you’re more than happy with the results.

21 Reviews for Blush and Bobbys

21 Blush and Bobbys Reviews

Kate
Kate B

Married on 08/24/2019

Laura is awesome!

Blush and Bobby’s was the perfect addition to my wedding day. Laura was so accommodating and so nice- I had some issues with the fake lashes being uncomfortable and she took so much time to make sure ... Read more I was comfortable and happy with how they looked. The Blush and Bobby’s team is professional, fun, and super talented. A definite must hire

C
Christie Smith

Married on 07/20/2019

We loved working with Blush & Bobby’s and would suggest them to anyone!!

Blush and Bobby’s, were so wonderful to work with. Laura and Emily are both so very nice and we enjoyed having them as a part of our special day. They worked their magic creating the perfect hair and ... Read more and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Our photos look fantastic because our hair and makeup looked flawless all day.   Thank you Laura & Emily!!

Angela
Angela

Married on 06/15/2019

Incredibly talented and perfect in every way!

I just wish there were more than 5 stars on this review page because It doesn’t cover how happy I was or felt! I felt beautiful and still very much true to myself - I couldn’t have asked for anything ... Read more anything more!