Blush Bar

Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Blush Bar

Blush Bar LLC is now known as GLOSS STUIDO. It is a hair and makeup service in Trevose, Pennsylvania. They are a full-service boutique in Bucks County ready to pamper you and your bridal party. You can visit their salon or they can come to your hotel, home, or venue. They offer hair, makeup, and airbrush tanning.

Gloss Studio has skilled artists that work with your to create beautiful hair and makeup designs for your special day. They stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so you can get the look or style you want. They apply flawless makeup and create function hairstyles that last all day long, through laughs, tears and dance moves. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts

Jacqueline
Jacqueline Suggs

Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Dom and Jill did hair and makeup for myself, my mom and bridal party. They did an amazing job with everyone. They made me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Dom also did my spray tan and ... Read more made me feel relaxed and comfortable while being sprayed. They were so kind and easy to talk to. On the day of my wedding I showed them a few pictures of what look I was going for and they nailed it perfectly. All of my bridesmaids and my mom loved their looks as well. I highly recommend them for any event! Thank you ladies so much!!

Stephanie
Stephanie Regan

Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding 5.17.19

Dominique and Jillian are incredible! Dominique did the make up for me, 5 of my bridesmaids, my Mom and my Husband’s Mom! And Jill did everyone’s hair! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! They came ... Read more to our hotel room the day of the wedding which was super convenient and finished everyone in about 5 hours! Dominique and Jill were great to have around the morning of the wedding. They are VERY sweet and fun! And their pricing is SO reasonable! I was so happy that my bridesmaids didn’t have to pay a fortune for hair and make up. I would recommend them to anyone! Also, Dominique did my spray tan the week of the wedding! I love that they also offer that service!

Danielle's finally walking down the aisle
Danielle

Married on 05/11/2019

Hands down the best

Simply amazing, showed up to our hotel and rocked everyone’ Hair and makeup. Made sure we were done and perfect before schedule. Thank you so much for making sure I felt my absolute best. Read more Simply amazing, showed up to our hotel and rocked everyone’ Hair and makeup. Made sure we were done and perfect before schedule. Thank you so much for making sure I felt my absolute best.