Blush Beauty

Little Falls, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Blush Beauty

A group of celebrity makeup artists and hair stylists in Little Falls, New Jersey, Blush Beauty has been featured in many nationally syndicated television shows and fashion runways. The stylists and artists at Blush Beauty also works with a number of glowing brides each year.

Hair and makeup services can be offered in studio at on-site at your preferred location. From consultations to hair and makeup trials, couples can work with both hair stylists and makeup artists to design their perfect wedding-day look. The team at Blush Beauty has the talent and experience to provide blowouts, hair extensions, and formal updos and styling, depending on your wedding vision. In regard to makeup services, couples can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as eye makeup. Additional makeup services available include:

• Fake lashes

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/27/2015

When a girl in my family gets married, its a no brainer who does the hair/make-up for the special day. Alyssa and the BLUSH ladies are absolutely fantastic. They are personable and do a fantastic job. ... Read more job. Alyssa had my mind at ease during this very stressful time, and my hair/make-up looked perfect on my wedding day. Even more importantly all the girls looked their very best too! They are not only professional in their business, but Alyssa has so many accolades and degrees in make-up design. I have never been so impressed by a studio!

M
Marissa

Married on 08/26/2018

Wonderful wedding day experience!!

You can’t go wrong using blush beauty! Alyssa is so talented at what she does and makes your whole wedding day experience stress free and memorable! She goes above and beyond with making sure you’re ... Read more you’re comfortable with your wedding day look and makes sure it’s exactly what you want and envisioned. She’s ultra professional and very accommodating! She’s the only one I trust for makeup!

S
sarah

Married on 08/12/2018

The most amazing experience ever

So beyond grateful for Alyssa and her team. She made my wedding morning absolutely seamless and stress free—and my bridesmaids and I were SO happy with our makeup. I still get compliments about how ... Read more we looked, even months after my wedding!! Could not have asked for a better experience.