Blush Bridal

Lancaster, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Blush Bridal

Blush Bridal is a full-service bridal salon in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, that aims to give every client the care and attention they deserve. Mary Ann Hoober and Alissa Hoober-Smay, the mother and daughter team at Blush, work hard to meet the needs of their clients and the wedding parties. Mary Ann and Alissa have worked together in the industry since 2007, initially owning The Bridal Emporium but renaming their salon Blush Bridal in 2017 when they relocated to Lancaster.

Blush Bridal is happy to offer services for the couple, family, and wedding party, including the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. Blush also has a selection of dress and attire items available for your wedding:

• Hair accessories

L
Featured
Lea

Married on 02/03/2018

I googled wedding dress shops and just so happened to pick Blush Bridal. This was the only store we went to because it is that perfect! Danielle was my consultant and she was the sweetest and most ... Read more helpful person. If a dress didn’t seem right she had creative ways to personalize it and she and the owner were very accommodating with questions I had. All the dresses I tried on were nearly half my budget surprisingly and were all so gorgeous. They have tons of styles to pick from. And I never felt rushed as I was in there for 2 hours. So happy to have had such a wonderful experience and dress from here!

K
Kaylee

Married on 09/29/2018

I believe this is now Blush Bridal... This little boutique is amazing. Employees there are very attentive and professional. They even help you based on what your looking for in a dress. The only thing ... Read more i noticed is if a bigger girl walked into this store, they would have a hard time finding dresses to try on (i especially noticed this in the bridesmaids dresses). They should have a bigger selection for bigger women. Another suggestion would be the amount of time for shipping. They are on a 10 month wait to just get the dress delivered and then another 10-12 weeks for alterations. So allow yourself enough time for that. Other than that, I loved this store and will be going back for my bridesmaids dresses.

L
Lori Maroudis

Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding dress and Veil Review

Purchased a Justin Alexander Gown from here, we fell in love. Fitted me with a long veil, as I chose a dress with a shorter train, which they recommended for less expensive option to add length to ... Read more gown! This was such a great experience. They were so helpful, and awesome to work with. I did not come in with a vision, but wanted to feel beautiful and confident. We tried on diff. styles, and they helped fit me in a dress, that gave me the "yes to the dress" moment! Super nice.