Blush Bridal Sarasota

Sarasota, FL · View map

About Blush Bridal Sarasota

Blush Bridal Sarasota is the area's premier destination for couture bridal designs. Our collection includes gowns from Reem Acra, Ines Di Santo, Inbal Dror, Amsale and Blush by Hayley Paige. Accessories from Haute Bride Designs, Maria Elenda Headpieces, Twigs & Honey and Untamed Petals. Beautiful veils by Peter Langner, Twigs & Honey and custom veil design.

Our goal is to create a unique and personalized experience for brides. We offer a carefully curated selection of couture gowns with beautiful ornamentation, details and fabrics by designers that are in high-demand by the discerning bride. We provide our brides with the utmost in customer service and will be her advocate and friend from the time she steps through our doors until the time she says, "I do!" Call us to schedule your appointment in the area's most chic, fresh and fun boutique! It will be the experience you have dreamed of and so much more.

21 Reviews for Blush Bridal Sarasota

21 Blush Bridal Sarasota Reviews

P
Paige

Married on 11/04/2017

Fondren's number one concern is helping you find the dress, wherever it may be... She never once made my experience feel like it was about the sale! Highly recommend. Read more Fondren's number one concern is helping you find the dress, wherever it may be...she never once made my experience feel like it was about the sale! Highly recommend.

L
Lauren

Married on 03/04/2017

I'm from Naples and was referred to Blush Bridal by my sister-in-law. I had tried on a few dresses at a local boutique and was very unimpressed by the entire experience. As soon as I walked into Blush ... Read more Bridal I knew I would find my dress. The atmosphere was beautiful and the dress selection was even more so. Fondren, the shop owner, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made me feel very comfortable while trying on and even after I had made a purchase. Her seamstress Mirta is amazing! She made sure my dress was tailored perfectly and even added a few special touches to my mothers dress and one of my bridesmaid's dresses. I would absolutely recommend this boutique for any bride to be.

A
Ashley

Married on 01/14/2017

Not only did I have the privilege of knowing the owner of the salon for over 20 years, but she made the process fun and had the dress of my dreams. The salon is beyond georgous and the dresses are ... Read more completely stunning. I would highly highly suggest Blush Bridal for any local or long distance girl looking for couture gowns!