Blush & Burgundy

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Blush & Burgundy

Blush&Burgundy is a beauty service company located in Chicago, Illinois, but also does destination, and specialize in on-location hair and makeup services. The team at Blush&Burgundy will work with you on a personal level, while getting to know your style and vision for your big day. They create a stress-free and exciting environment, all while enhancing your natural beauty.

Experience
This duo team, Kelly and Holly, have over ten years of experience in the beauty and fashion industries. With a background in weddings and special events, they love to be a part of the most memorable moments. Their artistry has been featured in bridal magazine covers, television, film, and editorial shoots.

After your initial consultation and consistent communication, the duo team at Blush&Burgandy will help you determine the best style for your special day. You can complete your look with false lashes and brow tinting, included in every package. Their services include:

• Blowouts

T
Featured
Traci

Married on 10/14/2017

Wow - Holly and Kelly are amazingly talented hair and makeup artists! And not just for young skin (I'm the MOB). I've had some pretty bad experiences with professional makeup, airbrush in particular, ... Read more particular, where it settled in the lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I went so far as to tell Holly I didn't want but she assured me it would be ok. She made sure to super hydrate my skin and found an amazing primer that prevented all that from happening. My makeup was flawless. Next of my diva MOB list was my hair. Oct 14th brought with it something like 8 inches of rain so the air was at 100% humidity. Typically I look like Monica in Barbados but Holly used her magic potions and my hair stayed all day. I was shocked! My daughter was regal: her hair was fabulous and her makeup made her look like a movie star. The team arrived in downtown Naperville at 5:45 am with smiles on their faces and calm yet in charge demeanor. When I started to get anxious and a touch snippy about the timeline and the finish time, they managed to stay pleasant and finished everyone perfectly. These ladies are pros, easy to talk to and fun to be around. We loved working with them and will recommend to others looking for a top notch experience.

K
Kasia

Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, accommodating, and incredible!

Holly and Kelly were amazing! All of my bridesmaids loved their wedding day looks, and I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup. Blush and Burgundy is truly the best. They are ... Read more accommodating, professional, and incredible at what they do. They even had tips and tricks for my mom, who has makeup sensitivities. Thank you, Blush and Burgundy!

K
Kyle Kappler

Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely amazing

From the first email to the day of, Blush & Burgundy was incredible. So responsive, offered suggestions and were just all around great to work with. My trial was quick and easy - it was clear Kelly ... Read more really heard what I wanted. On the day, she did the same with my bridesmaids and mom. She executed what they were looking for flawlessly. My hair was even better than I imagined and she took extra care to make sure it was secure. She even booked time to check on my husband to make sure his hair was exactly how he wanted it. She was a dream to work with and kept us on time (even ahead of schedule). I cannot say enough about how great Kelly was to work with!