Blush Couture Bride

Birmingham, MI · View map · Visit website

About Blush Couture Bride

Blush Couture Bride is a wedding gown boutique located in the urban center of Birmingham, Michigan. Offering personalized appointments, the fashion experts at this shop are committed to helping their clients realize the wedding looks of their dreams. With high standards of customer care, the Blush Couture Bride staff strive for nothing less than meaningful experiences and exceptional results.

This boutique caters to a wide array of styles and preferences. Their varied selection features high-end designer dresses and accessories. Blush Couture Bride provides professional guidance alongside tasteful and timeless wedding attire. Beyond gowns, customers can also choose from a range of hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Blush Couture Bride carries designs from such respected brands as Atelier Pronovias, Alessandra Rinaudo, and Ian Stuart.

35 Reviews for Blush Couture Bride

35 Blush Couture Bride Reviews

A
Featured
Alex

Married on 12/08/2018

I honestly can't say enough positive things about Donna and Tina at Blush. They were welcoming and helpful from the moment I walked in the door, and made the process so special for me and my mom. The ... Read more dresses at their store are all gorgeous based on their impeccable style and I loved having the entire place to myself as they only do private appointments. They were kind and understanding as I weighed the options of my decision, and selecting my perfect dress was even more enjoyable knowing it was from their store! I urge every bride to go to Blush Couture Bride for a truly unforgettable experience-they're the best!

S
Shannon

Getting married on 02/15/2020

Perfect size and selection

Beautiful, small boutique with a great number of dresses - enough diversity but not overwhelming to pick through. Pleasant experience all the way around. Read more Beautiful, small boutique with a great number of dresses - enough diversity but not overwhelming to pick through. Pleasant experience all the way around.

J
Josie

Getting married on 02/08/2020

I’ve been to 5 bridal salons before Blush and nothing was close to how amazing I was treated there. They knew who I was as soon as they opened the door. Two sisters who own the salon and better yet ... Read more they were Italian so I knew they were honest and hardworking! They did everything to make sure I was happy. They knew exactly what I wanted and gave me the dress of my DREAMS! Side note, I’m SUPER picky and not easy to please at times but they nailed all my expectations and more! LOVE this salon!!!!!