Blush Events

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About Blush Events

Blush Events is a wedding planning business based in Lexington, Kentucky that will use their expertise to give you piece of mind. They will help you coordinate every part of your special day, whether your event is big or small.

Blush Events will help with as much or as little as you need throughout your planning process, helping you create the perfect event from start to finish. They will make each couple feel overcome with joy when they see the final product, making sure to take the stress off their shoulders. With a variety of packages that are customized to suit your individual needs, they will ensure that everything runs smoothly. Emma offers the following services:

• Wedding coordination

2 Blush Events Reviews

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 10/14/2018

Blessed to have had Blush!

Emma was the first coordinator i met with and i knew right away she was the one i wanted for my big day. She was attentive, organized, and passionate about her work. I knew i was going to be in good ... Read more hands! She was accessible and efficient communicator in the months/days leading up to the wedding. My wedding setting was unique because it took place at an Air BNB and had a lot of moving parts, but Emma didn’t miss a beat! Even vendors approached me after the wedding stating how much they loved working with her! The day was perfect and Emma deserves a lot of the credit. Cant wait to see Blush continue to grow and flourish!

A
Ashton S

Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience!

Emma went above and beyond to make my day special. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was always able to meet with me when I needed and go the extra mile. Read more Emma went above and beyond to make my day special. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was always able to meet with me when I needed and go the extra mile.

Blush Events FAQ