Blush Events

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Blush Events

Blush is boutique experience specializing in wedding planning, coordination + design based in Virginia. Our team is bursting with warmth and unfaltering personal commitment, dedicated to surpassing expectations. Whether it’s a small intimate gathering or grand jubilee, attention to detail and flawless execution is our passion!

Blush Events offers planning + production, wedding management & style + design to clients. Their planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, and vendor referrals. The team will complete any last-minute to-do lists and keep the day running smoothly with their personalized timelines. Blush Events can seamlessly plan your rehearsal as well as your wedding ceremony and reception.

16 Reviews for Blush Events

16 Blush Events Reviews

Shaine
Featured
Shaine Cunningham

Married on 05/04/2019

Proud to be a Blush Bride

Blush Events was a joy to work with from beginning to end! We hired Kerri and her team for event management, but their support extended far beyond the month and day of our wedding. From the start, I ... Read more was impressed not only by Kerri and Lyndee’s in-depth knowledge and insight about our (somewhat complicated) venue and Richmond weddings (seriously, they know everyone and everyone knows – and loves! – them), but also by their kindness, warmth, and genuine excitement for the couples they work with. They made us feel so special and very well taken care of. The Blush Events team managed every detail so we could enjoy every second of our wedding, and I will be forever grateful. Even our bridal party, families, and guests commented on how great they were. They are professional, dependable, incredibly sweet and thoughtful, and worth every penny!

Anu
Anu Udayakumar

Married on 05/26/2019

Cannot imagine being anything but a Blush Bride!

I already know I will go over the word limit if I share every single amazing detail from my time with Kerri so I will try to pick the highlights! I cannot say enough good things about Kerri and her ... Read more team at Blush Events! I feel so lucky to have found her because not only is she one of THE best wedding planners in the Richmond area, but she also became a good friend and confidant in the process. My husband and I immediately fell in love with Kerri when we were first interviewing and meeting with wedding planners in the area. She was warm, kind, patient, attentive, detail oriented, and very flexible from the get-go. The fact that at the time, we were expecting a 350+ multicultural guest count did not seem to deter her. She seemed to already have extensive experience working with multicultural/interfaith and large weddings, which is hard to find in Richmond! Hands down one of the best decisions I ever made was hiring Kerri as my full event planner and coordinator. I was in medical school during this time so it wasn't easy to cater to my schedule but Kerri made these past 1.5 years leading up to our wedding day so smooth and memorable! Kerri has this amazing gift of making every bride feel heard and supported. She will stand up for you and fight for you to get exactly what you want with other vendors, while stile maintaining the utmost level of professionalism and kindness. While she respectfully and effortlessly supports any style or theme of wedding you are envisioning for your big day, she excels in producing and coordinating fine art weddings. She knows many of the best and highly trusted wedding vendors in the central VA area and was able to help me acquire my dream team of vendors for my wedding day. What's even better is that Kerri understands that a dream team doesn't necessarily have to break the bank or compromise your budget- she always gave me all of my options so that I could make the picks that were best for me. Kerri is super organized, composed, and always 2 steps ahead of the game. She was on top of communications with vendors, answered my million questions (emails, texts, calls) right away, and even met with our families a couple times to answer their questions (we have two super big, involved families and Kerri handled every interaction and request with such patience and grace!) Needless to say, our wedding day (from a planning and details standpoint) was executed so beautifully by the Blush Events team and we continue to receive endless compliments. This review wouldn't be complete if I didn't share a shoutout to Lyndee, one of the Blush girls who also happened to be the venue coordinator at my venue (Tuckahoe Plantation). She was amazing and made sure everything flowed as smoothly as possible on the venue side of things! Being a super type A, detail oriented person, I rarely come across others who share the same level of attention to detail that I do, but I can confidently say that Kerri possesses this trait and goes above and beyond for her brides to the point where I am still having wedding planning-withdrawals! 10/10 would highly recommend coming from someone who planned a wedding in medical school, had a 300+ guest count, and a multicultural/interfaith wedding- there is no wedding, big or small, that Kerri and the Blush Events team cannot handle!

Jordan
Jordan Kolmer

Married on 05/11/2019

Great Partner

Kerri and her team worked with us through the whole wedding process, from giving us great vendor recommendations to making sure the wedding day ran smoothly. Their help was invaluable! Read more Kerri and her team worked with us through the whole wedding process, from giving us great vendor recommendations to making sure the wedding day ran smoothly. Their help was invaluable!