Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

Baton Rouge, LA · View map · Visit website

About Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon is a bridal shop located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Providing unique designs at the highest quality, it provides a relaxed, comfortable setting and approachable consultants. They provide services throughout the local area, including Lafayette, Gonzales, and New Orleans.

In order to understand the style and vision of the client, the professional stylists ask a few questions in order to provide the perfect wedding attire for every individual. They also provide a planning guide called, ""The Bridal Book."" Blush Formal & Bridal Salon offers a wide selection of gowns for the bride, groom, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and flower girl dresses. The wedding dress shop also provides a variety of products for the wedding day:

• Belts, veils and jewelries

Featured
Jennifer Mather

Getting married on 07/26/2019

Wonderful!

Amber was such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. Blush has so many great wedding dresses and designers to chose from at reasonable prices! The experience is one I’ll never forget, I can’t wait ... Read more to wear my beautiful dress!

Laura
Laura Jaen

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Amazing service!

I bought my gorgeous wedding dress from Blush! It was a wonderful experience. The store is so clean and neat and the environment is so open and welcoming. My consultant, Taneia, was amazing. I tried ... Read more on about 6 dresses but number two was THE dress. They are patient and kind. I highly recommend Blush!

M
Mandi Parsons

Getting married on 01/17/2020

Wedding Dress

Absolutely in love with my dress! I cannot thank these girls enough for all their help! They are the best! Read more Absolutely in love with my dress! I cannot thank these girls enough for all their help! They are the best!