Blush Makeup & Hair

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Blush Makeup & Hair

Blush Makeup & Hair is a professional, bridal hair and makeup company based out of San Antonio, Texas. The passionate stylists at this unique business have over eight years of experience in the industry, and have helped hundred of brides and their bridal parties. They pride themselves on their product knowledge, professionalism, creativity and punctuality. Blush Makeup & Hair will come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring your big day is as relaxed and stress-free as possible.

This full-service beauty business is skilled in a variety of styles, from bold and dramatic, to clean and simple. They use a waterproof sealant on all of their brides, so your makeup will last up to 18 hours. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life. They offer consultations, and hair and makeup trials with their licensed stylists, so you can test our your look beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Their services include:

• Updos and styling

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 04/14/2018

Ashley and Courtney did a fabulous job. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and accuracy. I told them exactly what I wanted and they delivered. They were quick and efficient and easy ... Read more to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wonderful hair and makeup artist.

L
Linnea Vasquez

Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience

Ashley and her team were great. Contacting them was very easy and their rates are very reasonable. On my wedding day I was either crying or sweating and my make up did not budge. I received so many ... Read more compliments on my hair and make up and my look in the wedding photos was flawless. Would definitely recommend.

C
Claudine

Married on 05/17/2019

One of the BEST makeup and hair style in SA!

They’re are awesome! Good Team work! Words are not even enough to describe how good they are in what they do. They put their heart on it. Very professional and honest. Friendly and outgoing too!I ... Read more love talking to Ashley and she made sure that I looked beautiful on my wedding day. Gave me confidence and I am very happy with the results! Prices are reasonable cause they’re one of the best here in San Antonio!