blush 'n bangs

Austin, TX · View map

About blush 'n bangs

Blush 'n bangs is a bridal hair and beauty salon in Austin, Texas and New Orleans, LA. This talented team of hair and makeup specialists will ensure you look and feel the best version of you on your special day. Whether you want a long and flowing blowout, or an elegant updo, Blush 'n bangs will give you the exact look you want for an affordable price. They offer an extensive menu of beauty services for pre-wedding prep and for wedding day beauty needs. Choose on-location hair, makeup, tanning & eyelash extension services for a once in a lifetime bridal beauty experience.

They offer on-location hair, makeup, tanning & eyelash extension services offers a variety of wedding packages for both brides and bridal parties. They offer on-location hair styling and airbrush makeup, custom-crafted to your style and features. on-location hair, makeup, tanning & eyelash extension services also offers spray tanning and eyelash extension services.

Areas Covered

Blush ‘n bangs serves Austin, Texas, New Orleans, LA and the surrounding metropolitan areas. This includes, but is not limited to, Round Rock, Georgetown, and Dripping Springs.

83 Reviews for blush 'n bangs

83 blush 'n bangs Reviews

Sarah
Featured
Sarah Horvath

Married on 07/23/2019

Blush N Bangs are amazing!

I met Blush N Bangs at the Austin wedding guide expo and I'm glad I did! I hired BnB for my daughter's wedding party, the MOG and myself, MOB for the day of the wedding for hair and make-up. Before ... Read more the wedding, my daughter and I did trial runs for hair and make-up which I highly recommend, especially for the bride. BnB stayed in touch with us throughout the planning phases of the wedding by sending helpful information about how to best prepare for a hair and make-up session, updating the contract, and giving helpful information about what would make things run more smoothly. Once we had signed the contract and paid the deposit, they continued a close relationship and were very accommodating with any changes that needed to be made within the scope of the policies and deadlines. They have fair policies and I found them to be very accommodating. The hair and make-up work were on point. Amber did our make-up and Brooke did our hair. Both Brooke and Amber wanted to create a vision that each person in our party had hoped for themselves. What was important to us was important to Amber and Brooke, they made us feel important and special, especially my daughter, the bride. They came to our hotel and brought everything with them, were efficient, calm, inspiring and fun. We all laughed and had fun the entire time. There were a couple of times we were laughing so hard, that Amber and Brooke had to stop working for a minute because they too were laughing so hard, it was a special day and now a great memory. I feel like Amber and Brooke are our friends and I can't wait to see them again for the next special day in our lives.

K
Kelsey

Getting married on 10/31/2020

Blush ‘n Bangs were the highlight of our day— they made the entire bridal party feel special and were extremely accommodating to each of our unique wants. They worked efficiently without missing a ... Read more single detail and we all looked and felt amazing. Worth every penny and more!

A
Ashley

Married on 07/27/2019

Ready for my close up...

Amber and Brooke were A-Ma-Zing! The pressure of the day is just crazy already. They traveled to our hotel suite and did hair and makeup right there in the room! I even had a couple girls request to ... Read more have their makeup done after seeing the other girls and Brooke stayed later to make that happen for them! We finished right on time and everyone looked beautiful! I cannot wait to get my pictures back!