Blushing Brides

Worcester, MA · View map · Visit website

About Blushing Brides

Blushing Brides is a on-site wedding hair and makeup service based in Hudson, Massachusetts. Grace Mahoney, the founder and chief artist, is a professional makeup artist and hair stylist who helps her clients' inner beauty shine through for their wedding day. Grace is certified in Kett Cosmetics Airbrush Makeup and has eight years of experience in the beauty industry. Blushing Brides provides wedding hair, makeup, and nail services for clients throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, and New York City.

Grace Mahoney and her team of experienced beauty artists offer a variety of services for weddings, with consultations and trials offered so that clients may discuss their wedding style vision. Hair offerings include blowouts, textured styling, hair extensions, and updos. Clients are also offered the following makeup application options:

• Contour makeup

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 10/10/2015

I am not able to say enough about the absolutely fantastic work of the Blushing Brides company. I actually had the pleasure of personally meeting Grace, Theresa, Lauren, and other members of the team; ... Read more every single individual I met was fun, professional, and did AMAZING work. These ladies get it - they are calm, cool, collected, but love to laugh and socialize with everyone as well. They worked so hard to be on time and actually finished earlier than expected, which was super awesome. I spoke with Theresa and Laura throughout my planning and she was so on-top of EVERYTHING. Additionally, they did my make-up for a boudoir photo shoot as well as my wedding, and both times I was absolutely obsessed with how amazing I (and all of my bridesmaids, sister-in-laws and mothers) looked! Even during the trial I loved the make-up, but something special happens on your wedding day when you're even more surprised by how wonderful everything turns out. I cannot recommend Blushing Brides enough for their amazing work and fantastic personalities. You must be a customer of Blushing Brides for your special day - you will be thankful you did! Thank you, thank you ladies! Xoxo

Sophia
Sophia Fisher

Married on 05/04/2019

Loved My Wedding Day Look!

I really enjoyed having Mckenzie take care of my hair and makeup, and Elizabeth pamper my hands and feet! They were so nice! I received so many compliments from my guests! Read more I really enjoyed having Mckenzie take care of my hair and makeup, and Elizabeth pamper my hands and feet! They were so nice! I received so many compliments from my guests!

A
Aubrey C.

Married on 05/04/2019

Great Service!

I was married on May 4th 2019 and Nicole A. From Blushing Brides did my hair. We had a trial run in March and I loved her then and there! She was SO easy to talk to and understood how I wanted my hair ... Read more done. She also created a schedule for all my bridesmaids to get their hair done which worked perfectly! She was able to complete everyone’s hair phenomenally! By the end of the night my hair stayed in place and still looked great!