BlushTones

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About BlushTones

BlushTones provides on-location professional makeup services in the Hamton Roads, Virginia, Colorado Springs, Colorado, and Kansas City, Missouri, areas. Our team of artists will create a look that makes your event one to remember. BlushTones believes you should be pampered on your big day, and will be with you every step of the process to make your day as smooth as possible. We will work with you to create the look you’ve always dreamed of, so you can look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day!

98 Reviews for BlushTones

98 BlushTones Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 07/22/2017

Leah is the absolute best! She did the makeup for me (the bride), my 7 bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom AND did color correction for my husband (the groom). She was prompt, ... Read more professional, and so fun to have around for the day. Everyone in our party LOVED their makeup and lashes. Leah took every girl's complexion and coloring into consideration. No one looked too done up - just fresh-faced with some light contouring. She also used a new waterproof airbrush on us so we wouldn't sweat off our makeup on the 95 degree day (my bad for booking an outdoor wedding in July) and it lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for my wedding day. Leah, thank you! You were a dream come true!

Erin
Erin

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Book early

Due to scheduling conflicts, I will not be able to use Blushtones for my wedding. However, I wish that I could! I had a lot of questions about makeup types and timing and Meg was so responsive, ... Read more helpful, and patient. Even when I told her I had to go with a different vendor because of the wedding timeline (Blushtones was booked up after 11 am), she was so kind. I know that anyone who chooses to go with Meg from Blushtones would be happy they did! Also, book them early. I contacted them 4 months before my wedding and that wasn't early enough!

K
Karen

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous makeup for engagement photos!!

Holly did my makeup for my engagement photos and it turned out beautifully! It was just was I was looking for - glamorous but natural enough to still look like me and show up beautifully on camera! ... Read more She was really personable and even took the time to see my outfits that I'd be wearing to take the colors into consideration, and absolutely nailed the look I was going for despite my not providing a ton of direction. My wedding is completely on the other side of the state but I would've booked with Blushtones again for my wedding day if it were nearby! Couldn't have been happier!!