Blushworthy

Friendswood, TX · View map

About Blushworthy

We are a mobile makeup and hair styling company located in Friendswood and serving the greater Houston area. Our esthetic is romantic and soft, only enhancing the natural beauty you already possess. Our passion is to make you look and feel like the best version of YOU. We use only the highest quality products and tools. We feel it is such an honor to be a part of someone’s special day, we aim to create a fun and easy going environment. Whatever the occasion, whether it’s your wedding, prom, or a photoshoot, we create flawless elegant beauty. We cant wait to meet you!

10 Reviews for Blushworthy

10 Blushworthy Reviews

K
Kahlin Postoak

Getting married on 03/01/2021

Guaranteed confidence

The ladies at blush worthy are fabulous. Taylor worked with me a couple times to find the perfect bridal updo. She was patient even when I was unsure of what I wanted. The girls arrived promptly at ... Read more the venue the morning of the wedding, and were ready to get started. All of the bridesmaid just adored their makeup and updo's, none of us wanted to take our makeup off at the end of the night because it was so beautiful!

Taylor
Taylor

Getting married on 05/06/2020

Amazing Hair and Makeup

Victoria and Liz did an awesome job on our hair and makeup. I had them do me, four bridesmaids, my mom, and my MIL. They started at around 9:30 and were done before 2:30. All my girls were so happy. ... Read more happy. It was all so beautiful! And they were so fun to be around! They’re funny and nice and do their best to make your day special! Highly recommend!

K
Katie

Married on 04/18/2014

Kylee is amazing she did my make up for my bridals, budior,and wedding day. My make up looked amazing in all of my pictures. I could not have asked for a better make up artist! She did my whole wedding ... Read more party as well. I could not get over how pretty everyone looked once she was done with them. If you are looking for a good make up artist Look no further. She's your girl!