Blvd Wedding Concepts

Buffalo, New York · View map

About Blvd Wedding Concepts

BLVD Wedding Concepts is a wedding and bridal accessories provider based out of Buffalo, New York. Spearheaded by owners Chris and Tracy Piertzykowski, BLVD Wedding Concepts can help you fulfill all of your bridal item needs. Blvd Wedding Concepts was founded in 2009 after the Chris and Tracy celebrated their own destination wedding. Since then, they have made it their goal to help their clients host the wedding of their dreams. From elegant table pieces to dazzling lighting arrangements, BLVD Wedding Concepts has everything you need to create the ceremony or special event of your dreams.

BLVD Wedding Concepts provides couples a vast array of event items, including aisle runners, centerpieces, chuppah, drapery, mandaps, altars/arches, chair covers, decor, and so much more. Some of their event services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery

66 Reviews for Blvd Wedding Concepts

66 Blvd Wedding Concepts Reviews

A
Ariana

Married on 07/28/2018

I loved working with Blvd Wedding Concepts for our ceremony and reception décor! Tracy is awesome and made planning so incredibly easy and fun! She took our already beautiful venue and elevated it to ... Read more to the next level with her décor! Further, for the lack of better wording, I royally screwed up on an order for charger plates and called Tracy the day before my wedding panicked once I realized my mistake-she calmly updated my order and had the issue resolved in minutes!!! She is a true professional and I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you!!

D
Devon

Married on 08/19/2017

Tracy did everything to bring my vision to life. The only issue is was that we did not have enough time to order samples of fabric swatches - which i do have to say was extremely disappointing. ... Read more However, she managed to order a different sash for the chairs in a much better color and paid to overnight it. So at the end of the day, the colors (sage and lavender) and linens turned out better than I ever expected. We received so many complements throughout the night, the place truly looked magical. I even provided her flowers for the backs of the chairs, which she was happy to do. We had it on Kloc's Grove garden pavilion, and Tracy's work really transformed the place. Everything looked so beautiful and I really couldn't ask for anything more.

E
Eliza

Married on 08/12/2017

We walked in and were in awe of the beauty and simplicity of the establishment. We were greeted with a friendly smile and eager to please attitude..... Wish we would've found this place sooner, we ... Read more would have done more business there. Most products were cheaper than vender prices on Amazon!