BMW Entertainment

Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About BMW Entertainment

BMW Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ service provider based righ outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. BMW Entertainment prides itself on the ability to interact with every crowd. All of BMW Entertainment's DJs are professional, passionate, skilled music mixers & MCs! BMW Ent strives to provide an unforgettable personalized experience for your big day! Allow them to utilize their professional sound system, beautiful custom lighting decor & other tools to transform any venue into the immaculate reception you have been envisioning for years!

BMW Ent Djs will work closely with you to make sure every detail is exactly how you desire & every one of your favorite songs is played.

BMW Entertainment offers many services on your wedding day. These entertainment services include:

• Consultation

Featured
Brittany

Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Words

This post could go on forever about how great him and his wife are. They were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Brandon kept in contact with me constantly before the weddi g. Asking questions, giving suggestions, ... Read more always being a hundred percent real. He was a blessing to work with. He played everything we asked for and was very interactive with the guests. Also he made sure to make his way up to the head table several times to get us on track and let us know everything was flowing smoothly. He even grabbed drinks for my husband right before dinner. Originally I didnt even plan on having him to play through the ceremony (ceremony and reception were at the same place), he suggested to do it since he would be there already anyway, and I'm so glad I listened to him. He played everything EXACTLY when we wanted it to play and stop it at EXACTLY the right time. Needless to say, he was amazing as soon as he started, and up until the very end of the wedding. Days before the wedding, Brandon and his wife, Ashante, came out to the venue to scope it out because BONUS his wife ran the photobooth. They made sure they knew everything they were working with so it could run as smooth as possible (which it did). They went out of the way and even bought special props for the photobooth because we were having a Pittsburgh Penguins themed wedding. And let me tell you, the photobooth was a huge hit! Ashante did an outstanding job. Her pictures were great quality and it wasn't your basic photobooth where you get a strip of small little pictures. She prints out, if I remember correctly, 5x7s. So you get pictures that you can even take back home and frame! I honestly cannot express how happy not only I, but all of our guests were with both of them. I highly recommend BMW entertainment for any wedding!

A
Ashley

Married on 08/10/2019

Great DJ and amazing person all around

Brandon was absolutely amazing. Brandon didn’t just DJ for us, he checked in with us weekly up to the wedding just to make sure we were doing okay and stress levels weren’t too high. Brandon is an ... Read more amazing human being and understands how crazy life can get leading up to the big day. He worked with us to make up a package that was exactly what we wanted to fit our individual wedding. I would recommend BMW Entertainment to anyone looking for not only a great DJ, but an amazing person to help make their day as special as it can be.

Melissa
Melissa Anna-Marie

Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience with BMW Entertainment for our wedding

Brandon was recommended to me by a family friend, and I am so glad that my husband and I chose BMW Entertainment for our wedding about two weekends ago! Leading up to the wedding, he was very ... Read more organized, kept in contact with me often, and answered my questions/offered suggestions for our big day. He was flexible with us and let us make payments over time. He offered very reasonable prices for their packages and add-ons. Brandon did our ceremony and reception music. He was open to play a variety of music that we requested throughout the night, but also was able to play other songs that perfectly fit the mood. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night! It is obvious that he loves what he does, because of how enthusiastic he was during the reception. When people spilled drinks on the dance floor (it happens), he would warn people to stay out of that area so they wouldn't fall until it was cleaned up. Besides playing music, he kept our day organized and on-time. He took initiative during the day to make sure everything was running smoothly. Brandon checked in with me often during the day to see if my husband or I needed anything. Our dinner was buffet style, and he even offered to bring the food over to us! Brandon's wife, Ashante, also came and helped out the day of. I feel as though I could go on and on. I definitely would recommend BMW the DJ, and I will definitely use his services again in the future!