BMW Entertainment

Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About BMW Entertainment

BMW Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ service provider based righ outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. BMW Entertainment prides itself on the ability to interact with every crowd. All of BMW Entertainment's DJs are professional, passionate, skilled music mixers & MCs! BMW Ent strives to provide an unforgettable personalized experience for your big day! Allow them to utilize their professional sound system, beautiful custom lighting decor & other tools to transform any venue into the immaculate reception you have been envisioning for years!

BMW Ent Djs will work closely with you to make sure every detail is exactly how you desire & every one of your favorite songs is played.

BMW Entertainment offers many services on your wedding day. These entertainment services include:

• Consultation

Featured
Brittany

Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Words

This post could go on forever about how great him and his wife are. They were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Brandon kept in contact with me constantly before the weddi g. Asking questions, giving suggestions, ... Read more always being a hundred percent real. He was a blessing to work with. He played everything we asked for and was very interactive with the guests. Also he made sure to make his way up to the head table several times to get us on track and let us know everything was flowing smoothly. He even grabbed drinks for my husband right before dinner. Originally I didnt even plan on having him to play through the ceremony (ceremony and reception were at the same place), he suggested to do it since he would be there already anyway, and I'm so glad I listened to him. He played everything EXACTLY when we wanted it to play and stop it at EXACTLY the right time. Needless to say, he was amazing as soon as he started, and up until the very end of the wedding. Days before the wedding, Brandon and his wife, Ashante, came out to the venue to scope it out because BONUS his wife ran the photobooth. They made sure they knew everything they were working with so it could run as smooth as possible (which it did). They went out of the way and even bought special props for the photobooth because we were having a Pittsburgh Penguins themed wedding. And let me tell you, the photobooth was a huge hit! Ashante did an outstanding job. Her pictures were great quality and it wasn't your basic photobooth where you get a strip of small little pictures. She prints out, if I remember correctly, 5x7s. So you get pictures that you can even take back home and frame! I honestly cannot express how happy not only I, but all of our guests were with both of them. I highly recommend BMW entertainment for any wedding!

Dionna
Dionna

Married on 11/24/2018

Last Minute Save

My husband and I got married 11/24 and we had only started planning in September. He suffered from a heart attack in August and we just didn't want to wait any longer. So much stress in so little ... Read more time...I was stumbling through this process, but then God gave me Brandon and Ashante. DJ and Photographer all wrapped up in one pretty package! Their energy is great, their packages are great and they are down to earth and genuine. We hit a huge snag when our venue decided to cancel on us 29 days before our wedding. I reached out to Brandon for suggestions...he jumped right in with phone numbers and locations. Because of him, we found a location that was better suited for what we needed. Ok, now fast forward...day of: My husband and I did not have a bridal party or rehearsal so we were both pretty clueless on top of being anxious and nervous. Ashante and Brandon walked us through EVERYTHING! They were so kind and helpful...I honestly couldn't have asked for a better team. We were on separate floors until wedding and BMW Ent. made sure we didn't run into each other. They were able to communicate and que our every move. They made my elevator entrance happen exactly when it needed to! I was stressed about picking wedding songs so Brandon handled it for me. I wanted to make sure we got some great pics and Ashante gave us ideas I didn't even think of. They are just AMAZING! I will use them for every future event that requires a DJ and/or photographer. They truly make you feel like a king and queen on your day...right down to serving you food! Yes, I said it...They literally walked us through our buffet line and put what we wanted on our plates. Like who wouldn't want that kind of treatment on their big day? I just can't say enough. They are Heaven sent! We thank you guys so much from the bottom of our hearts.

J
Jaimie J White

Married on 09/30/2018

"Pittsburgh's hardest working DJ"- No exaggeration

Brandon was amazing.... I have a lot to say. We initially planned to do an ipod wedding, but as the wedding was getting closer, I really began to stress about it, and felt we should probably look for a ... Read more DJ. I posted a message on Facebook asking for DJ recommendations and Brandon came to my rescue. He was very personable and put me at ease from the start. I anticipated a very simple setup and he was willing to DJ our wedding on our very small budget. As the day was getting closer, I realized things would not be quite so simple and expressed my concerns that maybe I was asking too much. Brandon, however, handled every request with tons of grace, and reassured me that he was committed to making our big day a great day, end of story. He never asked for an extra dime, though he had every right to. His website says he is "Pittsburgh's hardest working DJ" and I would definitely have to agree. He really hustled and jumped through some hoops to give us everything we requested. He ran into a few challenges the day of then wedding, but was calm, cool and collected and just worked to get things done. His personality was fantastic and his music selection was on point. Our guests loved him, and I heard many people comment about how great he was. My mom mentioned today that he actually got out on the dance floor during a line dance and walked everyone through the moves. He kept the party hopping and adhered to our "do not play" requests. He dismissed our tables during dinner (I had assumed our caterer was going to do that and am super thankful he stepped in and took care of things). He even ran ahead and served my husband and I our dinner because "the Bride and Groom should not have to serve themselves". He basically ran the whole reception for us and I don't have a clue what we would have done without him. We really made the right choice in hiring him, and I couldn't have been happier. We were so impressed that we pulled together some extra funds to pay him more. He's worth every penny!