Boat Trips Punta Cana

Bavaro, DO · View map · Visit website

About Boat Trips Punta Cana

Boat Trips Punta Cana is a family-operated travel company based in Bavaro in the Dominican Republic, specializing in wedding experiences. Founders and Owners Ellen and Theodoor Mannaert started the company in 2015, offering set itinerary experience and boat tours. As they quickly became known for delivering high-quality Punta Cana travel experiences, they decided to create a special group to construct personalized travel deals. Ellen and Theodoor strive to provide every couple with unforgettable experiences they’ll treasure for a lifetime.

Boat Trips Punta Cana has a wide variety of tour packages for couples to choose from. Whether it’s for a destination wedding, honeymoon, family trip, or pre-wedding vacation to relieve some of that wedding-planning stress, this team can accommodate your needs. Their new eco-friendly catamarans are spacious and comfortable. All the packages provided by the company include the following:

• Fresh, homemade food
  • Premium drinks
  • Snorkeling opportunities
  • Transport to and from your hotel
  • Visit to an untouched beach and natural pool

3 Reviews for Boat Trips Punta Cana

3 Boat Trips Punta Cana Reviews

E
Evy Curiel

Getting married on 12/05/2019

An amazing day with moments to remember for a lifetime

I thought I was going on a regular excursion with my partner and close friends. Never would I have imagined that it was as surprise wedding proposal! The trip started as any other trip. Music, food, ... Read more dancing, fun, and snorkeling. But when we arrived at the untouched beach there was this heart laid out on the beach for me. I was led of the catamaran and my partner came up to me and proposed inside the heart with the most lovely words. All our friends stood around us. It was so magical. The crew came out with coconuts filled with coconut water and came out with all kinds of decorations. This was the best day of my life! I highly recommend this company for creating moments to remember for a lifetime!

Daniel
Daniel Edward

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Breakers IIII Adventure

The wedding party (all 30 of us) decided during the trip to take this 4-6 hour snorkeling and private island tour with Breakers. We had a crew of 6 including a chef and photographer. The snorkeling ... Read more area was crowded but our team kept us together and safe. If I could recommend anything, let the crew be part of the experience and enjoy their friendliness and thoughtfulness.

G
Gary Houston

Married on 05/06/2019

We had a vhf blast our team cannot stop talking as bout it. Maurits

Breakers was the best experience our guest are still talking about all the fun from the drinks to the food the the entire excursion and all the fun in between Read more Breakers was the best experience our guest are still talking about all the fun from the drinks to the food the the entire excursion and all the fun in between

Boat Trips Punta Cana FAQ