BoaVentura de Caires Vineyard

3 BoaVentura de Caires Vineyard Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 08/25/2012

This is the most darling place. When I visited this site for the first time, I feel in love with it and wanted to get married there. It has a nice intimate rustic feel and has so many lovely ... Read more details...a red barn, chicken coop with live chickens, vintage clawfoot bathtub, bocce ball court are just some to name many... Brett was extremely hospital on our wedding day....he even got a ladder to get fresh fruit from his trees because my family wanted them and opened his private tasting room for my guests to hang out because the evening got chilly. His (and dog Max's) presence there put us at ease and we really enjoyed ourselves that night. If I could get married all over again, it must be at Boaventura de Caires!

L
Laura

Married on 07/25/2009

This winery was perfect. I fell in love with it when I saw it during the winter and it only grew more beautiful as the wedding day grew closer. On our wedding day it was above and beyond my ... Read more expectations. It is the perfect emodiment of rustic elegance. It was simple with many unique touches- I was ready to move in! The owners, Brett and Monique, who are fortunate enough to call this location home are very kind and really add heart to the place. Best place ever! I highly recommend it!

C
Cecilia

Married on 07/26/2008

BEAUTIFUL site! Our ceremony was held outside on the lawn overlooking the vineyard with the red barn to our right. The reception was on the lawn to the right of the barn, and the dancing was inside ... Read more the barn. The site is oozing with rustic charm and character. Definitely took my breath away the first time I saw it! The owners are VERY flexible! The cost of the site allows access from noon to midnight, and also the day before for rehearsal. You are the only party that is booked that weekend, so you don't have to worry about rushing your wedding to accommodate for another.

BoaVentura de Caires Vineyard FAQ