Bob Collins Video Productions

Murrells Inlet, SC · View map

About Bob Collins Video Productions

Don't just remember your wedding, re-live it with a wedding "movie" on DVD from
Bob Collins Video Productions!

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and one you will
remember always. The day will be exciting, busy, and will speed by in a blur..

The comment I hear most from my brides and grooms is that they did not know there was so much going on at the wedding and reception. They enjoy the chance to see and hear the little things they missed.

Visit BOBVOX.COM to see our sample videos. Click on Wedding Videography. When you visit my website, you'll notice that I actually have my prices listed. You'll never have to call to find out what a wedding video movie will cost!

If you have a special request for wedding or event video services, please let me know. I'll be happy
to create an offering customized for you!

For more information,please call us at 843-357-0126 or use the handy form on my "contact us" page.

Bob Collins Video Productions is a member of Coastal Wedding Professionals.

We serve all of South Carolina, North Carolina and where ever you are!

Bob Collins Video Productions accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER!
You can also pay with Paypal.

18 Reviews for Bob Collins Video Productions

18 Bob Collins Video Productions Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 05/25/2019

Cermony and reception videographer

Bob was a joy to work with he helped capture our very precious wedding moments. Bob did an excellent job with his non-intrusive cemera equipment it was easy to be ourselves and enjoy the wedding as ... Read more well as capture every moment. He was professional and responsive to any questions we had, as well as accomadating the down time during the photo session after the cermony he asked the guest enjoying cocktail hour to share some words if they wished to do so which was important to me! Over all highly recommend his services.

M
Mark Mitchell

Married on 12/31/2018

Mark and Stacey Wedding

Bob Collins Video Productions was very professional and courteous. He was on time and the video was of high quality. Read more Bob Collins Video Productions was very professional and courteous. He was on time and the video was of high quality.

Tova
Tova

Married on 09/21/2018

The Hurricane Bride

We had planned to get married in Sunset Beach NC, but unfortunately hurricane Florence changed that. Bob Collins was amazing! We changed the venue to Greensboro NC and he didn't let anything get in ... Read more his way to stop him from getting there. Our video is amazing. We are forever grateful to Bob.