Bob Lyons' Steel Drum Music

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Bob Lyons' Steel Drum Music

Bob Lyons' Steel Drum Music is a steel drum musician based Fort Lauderdale, Florida, who provides ceremony music services to the surrounded area. Bob Lyons has performed at well over 1,000 outdoor weddings in the state of Florida and has been playing music professionally for 35 years. Bob Lyons' Steel Drum Music is the perfect ceremony music service for those looking to add a tropical or unique musical aspect to their wedding ceremony.

Bob Lyons' Steel Drum Music will work to make your wedding truly unforgettable. Bob is able to play wherever you need him to, even on boats or beaches where electricity is not available or amplification is not allowed. Bob has four different sound systems and all of the equipment he provides is extremely high quality. Additionally, Bob Lyons' Steel Drum Music can provide these services:

• Ceremony

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 11/05/2016

Bob was the absolute best to work with! He was responsive, professional, and kind. We exchanged emails for about a year leading up to our wedding weekend at the Key Largo Lighthouse and each exchange ... Read more made me more excited to meet him in person. We hired him for the steel drums during our ceremony as well as for the music during our reception. I sent him a list of numerous songs and he played all the hits as well as took requests from our wedding guests (even though they were drunk, he stayed patient with them, lol). Honestly, I would not change a thing about our wedding and it would not have been the same without Bob! He is simply the best. You will never regret hiring him for your big day and it will be apparent from the very beginning what a great person he is. Thanks for everything, Bob!

Dana
Dana

Married on 03/16/2019

Tropical cocktail music

I cannot say enough great things about Bob Lyons. The steel drum is my absolute favorite instrument. When someone told me about Bon, I knew I had to incorporate him into my wedding somehow. From the ... Read more very first email, Bob was easy to communicate with and very comforting. He had a large song list which incorporated music from Disney, Caribbean, pop, etc. He was able to learn a song I wanted to walk down the aisle to which was not on his original song list. He arrived promptly on the big day. I unfortunately was very busy during cocktail hour, but many of my guests told me that day and after that the steel drum during the cocktail hour was wonderful and so unique. Bob also fit in very nicely with my tropical wedding theme. Thanks again!

M
Mark Stafford

Married on 02/20/2019

An extra bit of magic...

Bob was the ultimate professional from the moment we contacted him to the very end. He was a class act throughout and provided some extra magic on our wedding day. Would happily use Bob again and ... Read more would strongly recommend him to anyone wanting a steel drummer. Many thanks Bob.