Bob Mueller

Louisville, KY · View map

About Bob Mueller

I've officiated over one thousand wedding ceremonies and can help you create your own personal wedding ceremony that will be celebrated and remembered.

-Traditional, custom or unique wedding ceremonies

-Weddings any time of day, any day of the year

-In living rooms, backyards, churches, hotels, museums, theaters, parks, gardens, historical sites, wherever you wish

-Secular, non-denominational, interfaith, Catholic, or spiritual services

-Premarital counseling not required

<Best Choice for a Louisville Wedding Officant>

Your wedding is your special day and I will work hard to make your wedding ceremony memorable.

I am an ordained non-denominational minister serving primarily Louisville Kentucky and Southern Indiana. I welcome all faiths and beliefs and am a member of the Federation of Christian Ministers and a priest in the United Catholic Church. I am available to travel outside the Greater Louisville and Southern Indiana area for a fee.

If your goal is to make your wedding ceremony personal and a true celebration, I can help you. I have a wedding packet of ideas to help you plan your ceremony that also includes suggestions for your wedding program.

It brings me great joy to join two people together and I would be honored to make your day special and memorable, just the way you want it to be.

4 Reviews for Bob Mueller

4 Bob Mueller Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 07/19/2014

Bob was perfect as an officiant for our wedding. I loved meeting with him and he was wonderful to work with. He listens to what your requests are and also will be helpful with suggestions if you ask. ... Read more I'm so grateful that we chose him!

User4279605

2+ years ago

Bob Mueller was a terrific officiant for my daughter's wedding! He was easy to work with, very professional, and was always prompt to respond to questions. He took time to meet with the bridal couple ... Read more to get to know them before the wedding so they would be more comfortable that day and his message could be personalized for them. His ceremony message about marriage that day also was very powerful. Thank you, Bob, for helping to make my daughter's wedding so special.

E
Erica

Married on 04/27/2013

Bob is highly experienced and thoughtful. He gave us lots of great ideas to make our wedding ceremony unique and personal. Read more Bob is highly experienced and thoughtful. He gave us lots of great ideas to make our wedding ceremony unique and personal.