Bobby G's Disc Jockeys

Gainesville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bobby G's Disc Jockeys

A full-service wedding DJ in Gainesville, Virginia, Bobby G's Disc Jockeys plays just the right mix of music to entertain you and your guests during your Special day. Owned and operated by Robert Goeddel, the company has been an integral part of the Virginia wedding industry since 1994. Working closely with each couple to plan the perfect affair, Bobby G's Disc Jockeys is the ideal choice for keeping your guests on the dance floor all night long!

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys takes prides in the professionalism presented at each Ceremony and Reception. For a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Takedown
  • Liability Insurance
  • Military Discount

Areas Covered
Bobby G's Disc Jockeys happily serves couples located throughout Northern Virginia. In addition, services are extended to those in Maryland and Washington, D.C. We have traveled to Southern Virginia, New Jersey and Pennsylvania for special events.

60 Reviews for Bobby G's Disc Jockeys

60 Bobby G's Disc Jockeys Reviews

Glorimar
Glorimar Maldonado

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Service

My husband and I were married on June 22, 2019, and used Bobby G's Disc Jockeys for the ceremony and reception. From the very beginning, Bobby made my life easier by responding quickly, asking all the ... Read more right questions (making me think of new and interesting possibilities), putting me at ease right away, and even providing a veterans' discount! The day of the wedding flowed smoothly; EVERYONE got on the dance floor and had a great time!!! I received many compliments on the music selections and on how wonderfully and professionally Bobby emceed the event. He even got on the dance floor himself toward the end of the evening to show everyone how to do the Electric Slide. Everyone loved the reception, and it was because of Bobby! I highly recommend him for any event and will use him again if I get the chance!

L
Lindsey Bass

Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing but praise for Bobby G

Bobby G's provided DJ services for our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. We met Bobby G in person, who was very friendly. For our reception, he matched the music style we wanted completely, ... Read more completely, and the reception couldn't have run more smoothly. He was open to crazy ideas (using a bingo machine to randomly call tables), and his rates were more affordable than most. We were able to enjoy every moment of our reception thanks to how expertly Bobby G handled the timeline and gauged the guests throughout the night.

D
Dana

Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome DJ!!

We were very pleased with the big day and continue to hear the praises from our friends and family about what a great time everyone had! Bobby was flexible with our timeline and consistently kept our ... Read more our guests engaged and breaking it down on the dance floor. Thank you for making our day so special and memorable!!