Boca Dunes Country Club

Boca Raton, FL · View map · Visit website

About Boca Dunes Country Club

Boca Dunes Country Club is a wedding venue located in Boca Raton, Florida that offers the finest facilities and amenities. This venue is the perfect backdrop for your wedding, boasting the newly renovated clubhouse and championship golf course, beautiful gardens and gorgeously decorated indoor spaces. The clubhouse features spectacular ballrooms with sweeping views of the golf course. Enjoy cocktails served on the peaceful veranda overlooking the wedding garden and golf course. Their event professionals specialize in thinking of every detail so you can enjoy your wedding stress-free.

Facilities and Capacity
Boca Dunes Country Club offers four indoor and outdoor spaces to accommodate up to 200 wedding guests. Wedding ceremonies can be set up in the outside garden or in an interior room fully decorated and set up chapel-style. During each event, a separate area is available for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Receptions are held in one of four banquet rooms, and each private ballroom has full access to the terrace for guests. Rooms are adorned by tulle and lights, permanent dance floors and tasteful décor.

Boca Dunes Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Wedding services include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • In-house catering

Cuisine
Boca Dunes Country Club allows couples to customize every menu to suit their personal tastes. Standard menu options include classic and traditional wedding dishes.

Other Services
Boca Dunes Country Club is one of the area’s premier golf tournament and outing facilities. They are equipped with all the resources needed to host golf tournaments and have staff available to assist you in planning and running your golf tournament. This venue also offers golf clinics, instructions and memberships that includes access to first-class amenities, social opportunities, special events and more.

Location
Boca Dunes Country Club is located blocks from Deerfield Beach in Boca Raton, Florida. This conveniently located venue is situated about half an hour from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and near Boca Raton dining and shopping.

63 Reviews for Boca Dunes Country Club

63 Boca Dunes Country Club Reviews

Alissa
Featured
Alissa Kelleman

Married on 05/25/2019

Spectacular !!!!!

As a bride, weddings can be a lot to take on. From picking the venue, to the tastiest food, choosing the prettiest flowers, to the most perfect photographer, of course the most beautiful dress, and ... Read more every little detail in between, a wedding can be very stressful. I have to admit, Boca Dunes made wedding planning a breeze for my husband and I. We were able to attend a showcase every month, where we got to meet different vendors, sample menu items, and explore the venue to help our planning process. Most of our items for the wedding were DIY but for the few “last minute” items that we did not want to purchase, we were able to rent right from the venue. On my wedding day, my wedding planner decided to not show up and also not tell the bride or the groom that she was not showing up. She sent a few people in her place, but as a bride it is very stressful to send people to help coordinate your wedding when you have never met or spoken with them. Thank god for my husband that ran around to make sure everything was perfect for his bride. But also, we are so thankful for the staff at Boca Dunes! What could’ve been absolutely disastrous, turned into a spectacular evening and it was all due to this awesome staff here at Boca Dunes. Tracey Warholic, the catering manager, and Jodi Guili, the floor manager, were there every step of the way to make sure it was everything we wanted and more. When our wedding planner did not deliver her overlays as promised, Boca Dunes was there to make sure our tables looked amazing! When the wedding planner did not send over a timeline, Tracy came to us and asked us when everything should be happening so that she could make sure it got done. When the Bride heard the news of her wedding planner not being present, Tracy was there to help calm her, brought her some cold water and asked what she could do to help. She stated, “anything you need I am here for you.” Tracy even helped coordinate when the bride, the flower girl and the ring bearer were to walk the isle, that of which a wedding planner should be present for. Jodi was also very present during the reception to make sure everyone was happy. She not only walked around to make sure all of our family and friends were enjoying themselves, she made sure that the bride and groom had food to eat. As a bride, it’s difficult to eat because you just want to mingle with your friends and family and also spend time dancing with your husband. Jodi made sure the bride had a plate of food set aside for after the wedding. I cannot explain the kindness and gratitude I have for these beautiful people. The waitstaff, the bartender, everyone was so delightful and truly made our evening so beyond memorable. I cannot even explain to you in words how thankful I am. I would highly recommend Boca Dunes to anyone looking to plan their special day!

Michael
Michael Fay

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Better than I Imagined it!

The staff was extremely accommodating on EVERY level. They never made me feel like I was bothering them. They delivered on every promise they made. Friendliest staff you will ever meet. Special thanks ... Read more thanks Fabienne. Loved it!!!

Stephanie
Stephanie Samuel

Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Wedding

Honestly it was the best choice we made when we decided to have our wedding there From the food to the music, to the service everything was above our expectations Read more Honestly it was the best choice we made when we decided to have our wedding there From the food to the music, to the service everything was above our expectations