Bodas con Angel

Cancun, Mexico · View map · Visit website

About Bodas con Angel

Bodas con Angel is a wedding planning company based in Cancun, Mexico that also provides event services all over Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya. They will create the best destination experience that you and your guests will ever have, arranging everything you may need for your event so that you can have an unforgettable time.

The main goal of the professional staff at Bodas con Angel is for you to enjoy every moment of your celebration, staying by your side throughout the process so that you can have your dream wedding come to life. They have access to some of the best venues and vendors in the area, working with them to plan an amazing and romantic event for your special day. These are some of the services provided:

• Hotel accommodations and arrangements
  • Welcome dinner, rehearsal dinner and brunch
  • Ice breaker party

Featured
Keri Smith

Married on 05/04/2019

I Believe in Magic

I really didn’t think I could trust such an important day with a total stranger... Especially in a different language, in a different country. I was kind of guarded with my ideas and wishes because I ... Read more was afraid of being let down. I really couldn’t have been more surprised- Angeles understood so much about me and my husband right from our first video chat- she took our personalities and aesthetics that we somehow conveyed to her in such a short amount of time and turned them into the most magical day of my life. Every detail was perfect, down the music, flowers, and timeline. I was wildly impressed with her and her team of people- she made our dreams come true.

Wes
Wes Lane

Married on 03/20/2019

Paamul Beach Mayan Ceremony

Our experience with Angeles was quite amazing! We had a small ceremony on a beautiful, quiet, seemingly private beach. Angeles took care of everything. Our ceremony was performed by a wonderfully ... Read more spiritual shaman / Mayan priest. The flowers, the music, the photography, it was all perfect. Thank you Angeles for helping make this a day we will never forget. You are in our hearts forever!

Fernando
Fernando Guzmán

Married on 12/22/2018

Una experiencia inolvidable.

Bueno,así como un arcoiris que llega durante la tormenta... Fue como llegó a nuestras vidas a quien consideramos ya parte de nuestra familia. Ángeles llena de entusiasmo, energía, optimismo muchas ... Read more muchas buenas ideas y opciones además de experiencia. Muchas gracias amiga sin tí, nuestro sueño no hubiese sido el mismo,todo quedó perfecto. Un Abrazo GRANDE.