Bodock Farms

Burkesville, KY · View map

About Bodock Farms

Bodock Farms is an event barn tucked in the hills and hollows of Cumberland County, located in south central Kentucky. Our gambrel barn is over 6,500 square feet, and includes all your event needs. We offer two large event rooms, four restrooms, a bridal suite, groom's suite, décor pieces, ample parking and lovely outdoor space. Bodock Farms is a family owned and operated event facility. We are now booking weddings and other events.

2 Reviews for Bodock Farms

2 Bodock Farms Reviews

V
Vickie

Married on 11/11/2017

As mother of the bride I couldn't have asked for a better venue. I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding with the confidence that everything was taken care. I have nothing but great things ... Read more things to say about the venue but most importantly Jessica and her staff!!!!! It's a beautiful place and they go above and beyond to make everything perfect!!!!!

C
Cierra

Married on 08/27/2016

Amazing venue! Bodock Farms is an elegant barn venue that has so much to offer. I got married at this venue in August and everything went perfect. I selected for Bodock Farms to supply many things for ... Read more my wedding which helped greatly with not having to stress about finding things such as seating and dinnerware. They are great to help take care of those details that you may not think about. The owner, Jessica is the best. She and her staff went above and beyond to make sure that my big day was everything I wanted and more. I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride that is searching!

Bodock Farms FAQ