Bogdan Condor Photography

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bogdan Condor Photography

Bogdan Condor Photography is a fine art wedding photographer based in Northern California. He has a keen understanding of lighting and composition which helps his photographs look as real as possible. Bogdan Condor Photography wants to capture each couple’s essence and showcase who they truly are through his pictures.

Experience
Bogdan Condor Photography, owned by Bogdan Condor, has been in the wedding industry for 10 years. He’s won numerous awards including WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award from 2014-2017. He’s shot wedding all over California from intimate gatherings at private homes to lavish affairs in grand ballrooms. The words he would use to describe his images are: emotion, light, passion, energy, romance, mood, composition, dimension and anticipation.

This photographer offers multiple wedding packages to choose from. All of his packages include full-day coverage, a private web gallery, digital negatives in full resolution and a copyright release. Additional services include:

• One event per day

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 05/10/2014

Bogdan is the best. I was actually referred to him from a coworker who had amazing things to say from her experience. From the very beginning we were so happy with the service we got—he was very quick ... Read more to respond when I submitted a request to find out more information, he had called me within an hour and we were talking about prices and services. After my husband and I met with him and looked at his work, we were blown away and knew he was our guy. His prices are incredibly fair, especially for the quality of work and talent you are getting. We ended up meeting him I think 3 or 4 times before the wedding, once for the engagement photo shoot (which was just a preview of the amazing work we were about to see from him), and then again to do a walk-through of the venue with him leading up to the big day. He was so accommodating of our requests, and wanting to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding day. He has such a unique perspective with his shots, he captured things we would have never imagined and have allowed us to relive our day all the time with his photos. Finally, he’s very organized, and was so professional and responsive with all of the orders we placed afterwards with different albums and portraits. He is just fantastic in every way.

Andrew
Andrew Opalev

Getting married on 07/15/2021

It was a great day

Мы тестируем сервис, как у вас дела? Read more Мы тестируем сервис, как у вас дела?

M
Morgan

Married on 08/04/2018

I can't fully express how happy my husband and I are with our photos. Working with Bogdan was so easy and effortless, I never once through our whole planning process had to worry or stress, he was ... Read more easy to reach and answered any questions we had. I trusted him to capture our special day and I could not be happier, without a doubt I recommend him 110%.